for Alert

2/20/2014 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
Very well written.
6/21/2013 c1 18RedwingRising
Wow, Katherine! This was really good! Thorin's perspective was something I haven't read before, and the little snippet of their adventure was really interesting to read. I normally don't go for this kind of one-shot, but I really enjoyed this.

The only critique I would give is that this fic isn't as grammatically polished as it could be, so there are a few minor mistakes.

Hope you're not offended by that! I usually like to leave a comment like that at the end of a review to help a fellow writer out! :-)
4/15/2013 c1 7Hobbit Freak
That was really good; I like the depiction of Thorin a lot. Dwarves are the next best things to hobbits and you've put them in a sleek, serious style so far. Can't wait to read more. Write on!
4/13/2013 c1 14LalaithElerrina
Excellent! I can truly feel the pressure he feels to keep everyone safe. After all, he is the leader, and a good leader always feels the weight of responsibility for everyone he is honor bound to look after. And Thorin is a good leader.
4/12/2013 c1 6Ms. Britain
Poor Thorin he puts too much pressure on himself...especially to fly off the handle at his nephew! Great first fic btw!