for The Mile High Club

7/6/2013 c1 Anne
A little OOC, but good writing
5/17/2013 c1 3SwirlingSilver
Um... Wow. That hand holding scene was (for me) one of the best of the season and I loved how you carried it on in a way that seemed very natural. And, of course I loved Morgan's appearance. I've mentioned it before, I'm sure, but you seem to have a grip on these characters and their voices like no other fanfic writer I've read so far. Great work.
4/21/2013 c1 66bsloths
I definitely think this is enough to take their "good trip" to "great trip." So hot and perfect!
4/19/2013 c1 7bantam-shine
I just passed out from the heat. Amazing tag to the hand holding scene!
4/13/2013 c1 4thebluecheat
Omigod, this was awesome. You know what would make it even better? If you made it a multi-chapter. It could be an AU or it could even involve the Christina arc...either way, I'll read the crap out of it, promise. 3
4/13/2013 c1 didi6
Great storie, that was HOT!
Whrite more soon plz!
4/13/2013 c1 133charbrose
Ugh. Don't. You. Ever. Stop. Writing. This. Pairing. Ever.

They are so perfect in your hands. Seriously. You just get them. And, ugh, I would've died if this happened on the show.

The "near death experiences, am I right?" line was so Mindy, though. Like, I could 'see' her using it in the midst of the awkwardness. So great. Just like "hands down the best conference ever."
4/13/2013 c1 Guest
Firstly, Morgan and his 'sea legs'...perfect. This was pretty damn amazing for your first M Fic! I wouldn't be able to even tell that it was a first if you didnt mention it in your post. What I loved about this is how you work in the realistic mqechanics of getting clothes off and down to business in a ridiculously small space while still making it intimate between these two. Loved it! (Bbshipper)
4/12/2013 c1 Belle
VERY HOT
4/12/2013 c1 7mygiu
Hahahha this was cheeky but very faithful to the characters tho! I can't imagine they'd be ballsy enough to actually do this but hell- if they did, this would be the way! All awkward and fighting and hot & bothered :) Really loved the humor behind it all! And it gives me something to dream on as the hiatus continues! Write more, sassy or not, whichever, just please write more!
4/12/2013 c1 38theaverys
I loved it! Can't wait to read more from you :)
4/12/2013 c1 1elaG eissaK
Uh yeah...one of your best yet. So true to character-Mindy trying to immediately downplay what happened. More than a 1 shot?
4/12/2013 c1 2Ooh a Jellybean
Oh adrenaline... Sure Mindy :)
Nice job!
4/12/2013 c1 Guest
So crazy hot! This might be a one shot, but I'd love to see a follow up showing how M/D handle themselves in the office.

And Casey! Poor, Casey.