for A Recurring Nightmare

1/23/2020 c23 Guest
The internet isnt broken therefore you are dead. Hope you had a good life would be cool if you could finsih this before going to heaven or being reborn. Thank you
5/17/2017 c23 4iLovemyRobins
PLEASE CONTINUE IT'S AMAZING! XD
4/22/2017 c23 IHopeYouGetYourDreams
I'm... continue?
2/21/2017 c23 Just Me
Sorry, my comment was cut off

Secondly, I need a sencere apology to Conner from Clark and then Conner needs to be all like, "you weren't there for me!" And then Clark tried to make it right and SuperBoy ends up forgiving him.

I won't be offended if you don't like my ideas, I'm used to regs toon so it's cool. And I'm not going to say it would mean a lot to me if you used my idea because honestly I would be TOTALY ok with ANYTHING you write. You are an amazing author and dint think for a second that I'm just saying that to be nice. If you should know 1 thing about me, is that I will never lie to you, even if it's for your own benefit. I love your works, keep it up 3
2/21/2017 c23 Guest
OK, first things first. This is the BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! And that's saying a lot because I bet you $100 that I have read every Yong Justice fic EVER! Sec
6/21/2016 c9 HarleyWing
In the chapter Therapy, all of the team (mostly Wally) are such hypocrites! They want Robin to spill but they don't spill anything themselves! Also, I love your writing and love this book! Keep writing!
9/28/2015 c23 Jealous Jack
Please update soon!
3/22/2015 c6 thechildofmischief
awwww so cute :D
3/22/2015 c5 thechildofmischief
o snap, poor Wally
3/22/2015 c2 thechildofmischief
wow... this is soooooooooo cool! luv it
2/22/2015 c23 guest
Love it PLEASE UPDATE
2/18/2015 c23 whiteraven
please update this! it is soooo good and I would love to see more!
2/15/2015 c23 3IamBlackCanary
No, they all have to heal and get out of this alive, so no character death! Arrg, this is killing me, update soon, love the story!
2/3/2015 c23 22TheImaginativeFox
I love the mentors worrying about their protégés, I hope Clark can come around and help Conner. Thanks for writing, I loved the chapter :)
8/12/2014 c22 6TinyFlyingFerret
Oh gosh! I hope you keep writing, this chapter had me on the edge of my seat. What will happen to Robin, the love of my life?! Nice work.
-Ava