for A Recurring Nightmare

8/9/2014 c22 Guest
This is so good! Please post the next chapter! (I understand busy lives and forgetfulness)
6/28/2014 c22 Ineedsleep
Well hello there...it's been about *looks at calendar*7 months...it is currently 4:15 AM EST and I just actually had a nightmare so why not read a(n) (awesome) story with the word nightmare in the title...
*bursts out crying* OH MY GLOB I HAVE MISSED THIS STORY SOOO MUCH! I've just been busy with concerts (15 in one month) and graduation and and acceptances to schools and being denied by schools and all sorts of schist(type of rock)! Okay that felt great to let out and admit and I am soooooo sorry for not reviewing cause I love this story!

Okay let's do this:
The story is still amazing and I am so glad that you included Hawkwoman cause she is such an awesome character who is severely under appreciated and I love that you got her kick butt personality down in one phrase. YAAAAAYYYYYYY!TRAUGHT! So happy! Oh Clark thou art a boys out and Batman is amazing! PLEASE UPDATE! As soon as you get the chance please update this story cause it is perfect! Sorry for not posting a long review cause I am tired but I am not going to sleep cause of that nightmare from Hades! So...goodnight or morning depending depending on the time zone!
6/26/2014 c22 3BlueEyedAlchemist
Omg I'm addicted please update soon.
5/10/2014 c22 1YoungJusticeSeason3Confirmed
.Stop Reading this and go make a new update..Go on!
5/10/2014 c22 22TheImaginativeFox
Great chapter, glad that they're saved, update soon please :)
5/6/2014 c21 TheImaginativeFox
This is really good, more please
5/6/2014 c6 TheImaginativeFox
This was a cute chapter, Connor is like an older brother to him
5/6/2014 c1 TheImaginativeFox
Oh no, great chapter, looking forward to more :)
5/6/2014 c21 6TinyFlyingFerret
Wow, I like this A LOT! Never mind that sadistic side, this is a work of art! I beg you to update! I really like the stress on Robin. (im addicted to him...) and some more Miss Martian would be nice :) great job so far, keep it up!
3/4/2014 c21 24Karin Matthews
Gahhh not another cliff hanger! please update soon"
3/2/2014 c7 4tardis-blue-jay
Hey I just started reading your story and it's good so far and I know I still got a ways to go before I catch up but then I saw this and I just had to review.

" And I would have done it differently too [Robin's secret ID reveal]. I would have had a whole bonding day, where the Team played truth or dare or something, and secrets were revealed and people would get angry and there would be tears and they would make up. And all would be good with the Team. Yay!"

I know this was just an AN disclaimer... But could you write this? It sounds really good and something I would read. Plus I'm a sucker for a good reveal story, and the way you writing looks so far I'm sure you could pull it off. Idk it just sounds cool. If you write it let me know I would LOVE to read it! Okay back to reading byez!
3/2/2014 c21 5lindz4567
i loved it i cant wait till you update again... and is M'gann in Robins's body
3/2/2014 c21 turret towers do tower
Tut tut, evil little Scarecrow should know not to mess with Justice League's little darlings.
1/10/2014 c20 xLady-Knightx
oh my god please update!
the suspense and end emotions and argh! its so AWESOME!
1/7/2014 c20 54TheUltimateCombo
Wow! This story is so darn epic! I can't wait for Bats to come in a kick their A$$e$ bask to Gotham. Keep it up, and update soon.
148 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »