for A Recurring Nightmare

5/25/2013 c7 10mixxi
Walls is gonna be in so much problems later
5/23/2013 c6 roy23
Nice morning moment for Dick and Conner. Well, for once I don't know how Dick could stand the alarm clock for three and a half hour. God, if it's me, I would be crazy from the first seconds! Glad Conner treat Dick nicely. Wonder how the other would interact with the currently fragile little bird. Please update soon!
5/21/2013 c5 Ann b-010
Thank you finnaly some one who thinks batman and Robin could kick anyone's butt
5/20/2013 c6 yuu101cutie
That was so cute.
Go Conner.
Making coffee, seriously. I cannot believe that they all drink coffee, except Robin?
Also, I thought that Wally wasn't able to drink coffee. I mean he gets to hyper to fast, like Robin when he has anything with sugar?
Keep up the good work.
5/20/2013 c6 5lindz4567
not a bad update i think its really good
5/20/2013 c6 3Grayson's Gal
I will pay u to make to make the toaster catch on fire because of Supey. It'd be funny for robin to say " wow. Didn't know anyone other than bats could catch the toaster on fire." ...darn it! Now I want waffles. ...
5/12/2013 c5 Guest
Could you please add Two-Face :)
5/12/2013 c5 yuu101cutie
Oh... poor Robin, he was hurt so bad.
Please continue soon, I am eating this story up.
I don't know many of the villains. The only other villains that I can think of is Two Face but I cannot think too much on how he acted. Sorry TvT
5/11/2013 c5 Lindz4567
sounds good so far i really like it
5/11/2013 c5 roy23
Oh, God. Please, I can't bear it anymore. I can't stand to see Dick like that. Poor Dicky...
Can't wait to see how the Team cope, especially Wally, with the hurt birdy. Please update soon!
5/9/2013 c4 2princess-rey-tano
OH MY GAWSH MY BRAIN WILL BLOW UP IF YOU DONT CONTINUE!
5/5/2013 c4 yuu101cutie
Oh... I want to find out what happened to Robin.
Please continue to soon.
I really want to know what happens.
I am glad that Wally is really worried, he should have watch the rest of it and have gone seen Dick sooner if he thought something was wrong.
Continue ;)
5/4/2013 c4 utcuktciy lgfjyfjgdudhgfhhkf
wow, so evil of you. I really wanna see what happens to the boy wonder and the rest of the team! Update soon!
5/4/2013 c4 Lilleh
Hope robin Doesn't get too jumppy (meaning: he probally will... seeing how this story has been goin'.)

Good job, update soon
5/4/2013 c4 5lindz4567
oooooo what is it I don't know can't wait till the next update!love the chapter
148 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »