for A Short Reprieve

7/3/2018 c1 4Project 0mega
love the story. sucks that none of em have been updated since 2014/2015. I hate to slam this on here, but i believe this author is eithrr done or on a long break
12/20/2017 c10 unbridleddesire
i thought im gonna see summer or sky, since you left AoE epilogue like that. but nvm, i can live without the angsty part. loving the ot3 moment and how happy fang is rn. and since men died i thought the conflict will be internal like how the yuns treating fang? curious to know how they'll react since the only yun fang met since she live with umbra are farron and that one stud who help thalia. a little bit part of fang's past coming up or something like that. also.. did pulse allow for stud together with another stud? or they only approved stud with female one. it will look stupid if they did, since their 'goddess' basically gay too
12/10/2017 c10 victra
aww, this is so good!, but not update since 2014?, it's a shame :(
8/9/2015 c10 A2463
Love it! Please continue!
11/30/2014 c10 Silent Night
I hope you plan on updating, This fic has good plot and a lot of potential twists. It would be a shame if this was abandoned, real quality work.
8/7/2014 c10 Miria
I love your work! Mother, I have a request. Can you do a Claymore fic? If you haven't heard of it, then I recommend you watch it. It's a good anime and it is all female warriors. There will be a whiny male, but he is insignificant. The anime isn't about whiny or weak females, but strong warrior women and they aren't over-sexualised. Also another good anime is Canaan. Strong female leads and plenty of good action. Please and thank you.
1/30/2014 c9 7Leonard Vindel
Salute to Jihl for managing to push two half-yun and half-umbra babies out of her. 8 hours of pain and then she returns to her usual joking self. Gotta love Jihl, really. And Fang, how precious she was when she saw and held her little one. This chapter is beautiful very beautiful. Hope Lightning's birthing goes just as well as Jihls has and of course with everyone around for support. I wonder if watching Jihl give birth has made her worried for her own.
1/30/2014 c8 Leonard Vindel
Aww man, Lightning and Fang's little cute exchanges tug at my heart strings. Can't wait to see more of that and have Jihl join in as well. I still through my head back at Rhea when she mentions Fang's "pointy". I'm happy to see Fang so much more open with Light and vise verse.
I'm glad that Jeanne is very open to Lightning about what the operation going on in Cocoon. The sentence that Jeanne said though brought shivers down my spine; damn. Thanks mother
1/25/2014 c10 sapphire9164
Too awesome woman!
1/17/2014 c1 audy17
Glad your back prudence! I was just wondering though if we would get any kind of back info on fang? Like how did the umbra know she was ragnarok and how they managed to track capture and seal fang. A bit more info on what's going on with fang as the story progresses would be great. I've already got a good feel on were jihl,light and their parents are the most I've gotten from fang is that she believes she is some evil rapist who should obey the wishes of the umbra and have nothing to do with her offspring. If she is good then she can get a pat on a head and might get the chance to play dad part time. other then loathing or blind lust that's all Ican pin on fang from the previous story and this one. What's going to give? Fang breaking the seal and going ham on everyone? Curious as to how fang became orphaned too...did the umbra wipe out her parents. I topics could make for great filler chaps as flashbacks or something
1/14/2014 c10 ShadowCub
Fang really needs to Ragnarok on some of these Umbra.
1/14/2014 c10 megamar
Things are getting more complicates
can't wait to see how its turn out
thanks for the chapter
1/14/2014 c10 1SideQuester
Wow! O.o

So now we have Yuns brutally slaughtering men and leaving them to rot. Given what the bastards of Cocoon have done, I certainly don't blame them, but it's still pretty disturbing. This Rowan character has me more than a little worried. Clearly she'd been effected by the death of her Umbra daughter in a similar fashion that Roma was; definitely not a good sign. Why exactly is she so eager to find the Yuns responsible for the massacre?

As I've said before, I am very happy to see Fang so happy and comfort around Lightning and Jihl. That being said, I am very worried about what the parents' discussion regard Fang and their daughters might lead to. Granted everyone's well being is at stake, but dammit, grant Fang some happiness in her miserable life!

Very concerning chapter! Still nothing but love for this story/arc! Have to see where it goes from here!
1/12/2014 c9 Miria
Lol! Gotta love Jihl. I'm hooked on this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! . But for some reason I can't help but feel that something bad is gonna happen to lightning when she gives birth. Idk why i feel this way. Anyway, awesome job!
1/11/2014 c9 2Pharaoh187
Please update soon ! I love this! Truly a masterpiece!
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »