for A Short Reprieve

11/30/2013 c1 the truth
you never write the truth, god does.
11/30/2013 c1 the truth
you are a demented, sexist, and crazed man-hating lesbian. you scare me
10/1/2013 c6 shamanic demonator
This is amazing!
8/8/2013 c6 Ff fan
Miss this story please continue :)
5/15/2013 c6 Guest
Can't wait for the next chapter
5/9/2013 c6 IceQueen69
This may have already been answered already but are Fangs parents still alive and if so will they make an appearance?
4/26/2013 c6 ShadowCub
Just blow the freaking planet up.
4/26/2013 c5 ShadowCub
Too bad for Exy but she was stupid.
4/26/2013 c3 ShadowCub
Rhea is a scary kid! LOL.
4/26/2013 c6 7Leonard Vindel
So there is another Sage living within the depths of Cocoon. If he is able to tell night from day then I assume he is aware of the demise of the other Sage that lived above. What will he do with this development? And what will Miranda do when she gets stronger with her power? What if?...I think I'll hold that question to myself and see what you have in store for us mother.

I don't know where I hold Selene, I can understand what she desires but I think as the only most powerful beings, they have a duty to those less powerful than them. You can't start a mission and then quit half way, especially this one.
My other concern of Selene, is her desire to overthrow Roma. I don't like Roma one bit but if she's overthrown by Selene, will Selene then become Roma or worse?

Thanks for another great chapter mother, keep them coming please.
4/25/2013 c5 Leonard Vindel
I can see so much of Lightning's mannerisms in the Coccon girls Styx and Rowan rescued. They are so brainwashed, what a sad reality to live in.

Wow, Exy's family was taken from so fast. I wondered, in the back of mind, how the Umbra would handle a situation such as Exy's and Gadot's but now I see.
This part was so painfully real.

Thanks for a great chapter mother
4/25/2013 c6 Kadajclone
oh damn it all, i was committed to hating Selene with all of my being and then ya go and show that she has some hidden depths, still don't like her but damn.
4/24/2013 c6 2Osyra
C-can it be true?

I nearly had an aneurism when I saw the names Miranda and Oriana. I'd been wondering what it would be like if you ever made a Mass Effect crossover; since you hade made Dragon age fics I figured it'd be a natural step.

But once it actually happened, I couldn't even believe it. I swear I was beside myself with joy, yelling giddy nonsense for a bit... 3 of my favorite AAA RPGs in one fic :D So thanks for making my dream come true, dear Mother... Unless its somehow some uncanny coincidence and your Miri and Ori are OCs... nah, impossible.

But either way its another awesome addition that I hope will fit in nicely. *frolicks away*
4/24/2013 c6 1SideQuester
So, there is another Sage still lurking somewhere in the depths of Cocoon's underground? Yikes!I'm sure this particular Sage knows about the other's demise, and about the Umbra and Yun killing the men and evacuating the women. Is he trying to hide from them, or is he plotting something? Either way, this definitely means bad news for the Umbra. Maybe, with luck, this Miranda might pull off some Jihl-like heroics of her own; maybe. :P

Man, did we get some awesome character development out of Selene in this chapter! I don't agree with her plan to kill the women that look like they can't be saved, or leave the ones they haven't found to suffer on Cocoon, but you see believes it is the only way to protect her own people. Obviously, she holds all of the Umbra above all else, and doesn't want them to go through anymore heartache than they already have. It also looks like she actually hopes for a time when the Umbra can leave Fang and the Yun alone. Selene might be the most high-and-mighty of the Umbra, but you can tell she just wants what she thinks is best for her people. I know Selene is definitely not one of the most popular Umbra, but personally, I just can't help liking this character; whether I agree with her views or not. Awesome chapter, excellent character!

P.S. - Selene wants to overthrow Roma at the first chance she gets; definite bonus points! XD
4/24/2013 c4 7Leonard Vindel
I forgot about their Cocoon clean up. Looks like the Umbra are making quick work of the men that went into hiding with their female hostages. For people like Persephone, it certainly not an easy job and as for Thalia, at least she has support of her Umbran sisters. It's good that the Coccon woman are being rehabilitated after all they had to endure but I'm concerned about the plans the Umbra have for them after they are stable enough to be entered into Gran Pulse society. Have they just been moved from one hell to another?

Okay, onto the next chapter to find out for myself. Thanks again.
63 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »