for My World Shifted Into New Moon

2/4 c6 Guest
okay you should really really update and you should make them come back early i know that's not how the book goes but fuck the book i'm sad edward is gone and carsile and jasper emmet roes alice esme i miss them and you got me addicted pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
9/26/2020 c6 GalaxyyBoii
I hope you can continue this story. The plot is amazing and I truly loved the main character.
8/16/2020 c6 Mad
Ughhhh you promised you'd keep writing I love these stories and want them to be written!
5/27/2020 c6 Guest
Are you ever going to update its been 6 years just wondering because I love this.
5/19/2020 c6 Random 1
"I WILL SEE THIS STORY THROUGH IF IT TAKES TEN YEARS" - You
"LIAR" - Me
Greetings from 2020/05.
5/17/2020 c6 Sad This Died
You promised to keep this story going and then abandoned it. It’s been six years. I feel betrayed. Seems like a familiar situation. How could you treat your fans like Edward treated Aubrie?! I’m not mad, just disappointed.
12/8/2018 c6 2anyeshabaner
oh update update update ...i wanna know what happens now
10/30/2018 c6 6BleckBlah5956
Reading this reminds me of my depression. This is so well written that I feel like I am going through this with Aubs. Please update soon as you can
1/1/2017 c6 Debbie Hicks
November
THhen All of ud Attacked by some crazed Crereature of the night BITTEN ALONE THEN vOLTURI FOUND ME WITH THE vULCANS KILLED BRING HER THEN THEN dRAINED OF BLOOD FIRE then Screaming then no longer there then then murderedd of the venom squishing then suddenly Howling Then then my powers emerged good she's our member these are our split ones then the Cullen seer found me drained of no human blood was sick dying of blood loss then suddenly became strong in Starfleet spirit was ill sCREAMINMG RIPPED OFF FROM HERE THEN murdered by Felix of the Volturi then suddenly reborn someone as a newest person unable with as all with galactic allies burst this one was turned illegally then bring them here with their bodies then it really gone too wrong with Edward and Bella then implanted right into her as Reneesme Cariie Cullen like the book one thenblown with both with them shattered from here without human it with split me but created twins were eight kids then blasted freely now as with more then came Nuking from here then but the bodies brought in gere but came ourselves never died of the murders it came too late had Silvery moonlight skin Blood red eyes with born different Alice she's a newborn with them she has lost the need to breed without human memories a previous life then poped from here then never aged or change at all brought in here voted Death then murdered that more guards reported Bree Cullen is dead with them are no longer living bring them that was it reappeared my masters she has a dangerous gift hid from her bitten from the secondary bite on her both sides and ankles it's Physical shield but with menntal shield but had them wiped out but are extinct that was it killed now Alice noticed how cold i was paler but without blood but the damages to my with as all of their systems was grievous unable to die frozen at Seventeen so her Eighteen with them blazing freely popped then blacked out came snapped from here but then too late was a shattered katra broken without a pulse and heartbeat then more than as all of guards reported ripped from popped from here then too late executed as all of them but sudenly dismembered then drained the last remains then was still deceased so her with them but came the heads then myself was not human at all hid a huge planetary secret was not normal at all anymore but was with bruises under these haunted eyes i need blood fast but i need your help please you Cullens i have a secret i am a Vampire slayer that was it out the bag then blazing from here then lost from here destroyed now hunted for real but killed as all of animals had manners was civlized tameed with them but CRUNCHED From here poped took from here then it really happened no thank you we regained blood had manners oh my god she kept this secret bitten two times with out memories i need weapons then blasting were poisoned crashed then then with more then our gifts was out now too late brought in here the bodies ripped from here killed then lost the more than as all of color of the skins then suddenly more guards as all of them as all of them bitten freely shattered are as all of them it really happened to us training and were Shadowhunters a species halflings born from holiest words of God then enhanced strength speed beauty grace elegance langeages as all elditric memories ancient long lived like El-Auraians then blown From here then it really happened poped freely then as all of them mazillions trained and taught then messd with us Volturi you are End of line that Dawn Read Spier held a ritual for us Shadowhunters bound to her then was Immortal forever then nuked while asleep now stopped growth then never change at all Anymore but never die at all was cursed animal blood nonexistant blood fully time poped from aged bodies as allmore than mazillions then brought in here then killed by injection then popped as all of guards now deceaed haven't change not one grey hair looked amazing the drug worked but altered our ages um' Alice you see i am a Shadoiwhunter it's person with holy Angel blood oh my god she is more toned yes i am but got golden eyes CARLISLE! That was it nwes of Shadowhunters born with Angel blood was burned were trained perssional assassins trained to fight to slay to hunt Vampires to kill and murder using our psionic powers.
11/29/2016 c6 Guest
This is so good! Please come back to finish!
11/15/2016 c6 Kessy63
Where are you? You prom to finsh. If not you should post to let peps know not to invest there time reading. I think you are doing a great job and i know how hard it is to sit down and write if you hit a wall and can not finsh its ok just put it in the sum and let peps know up front.
10/12/2016 c6 Snowball A.K.A. WinterWolf
love it
3/27/2016 c6 2SpellSlaughterWithoutLaughter
I absolutely love your stories, really well written and Aubrie is hilarious, never a dull moment! Please update soon as possible, I can't wait to see what happens with Edward!
2/8/2016 c6 Minizooda
If you are reading this, please, please continue the story! I really really want to read this story! Love ya!
1/25/2016 c6 lisaettenicole
Yes, its been a while, but i really hope you continue this. Its so good! The way you wrote out Aubrie's character is awesome and relateable. I love it. I've been so attatched to this story from the start and you continuing would bring me so much joy
68 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »