for Legacy

2/24/2019 c5 KlanceLover1
Oh man, that was, some emotional rollercoaster ride there. . I didn't expect it to leave this big of an emotional impact on me, but it has. Also, admittedly, I haven't read anything on Total Drama Island since at least late 2005 to early 2010, and I gotta say, I just feel so much nostalgia from reading just this one fanfic. So, Author, though this was still rather emotional for me, thank you for this life-changing experience. . I will treasure it forever.
1/15/2019 c1 21SolarFlare579
Honestly, if I where in the show when Gwen died, I would probably start ranting at Chris for doing this challenge which stopped Gwen from being suspicious, to chef for running around looking like a killer wish made everybody not realize right away that the one with Gwen wasn’t chef, and then it goes back to Chris for letting the show continue after somebody legit DIED! In the end I would probably end up reading Percy Jackson while listening to the song dark side and attacking my pillow.
1/15/2019 c6 SolarFlare579
I love this honestly. I only finished the show recently, but this one was the only episode I would watch repeatedly. I mean, ya gotta admit, Gwen was the best XD

she offered a killer a sandwich and kicked him in the face 4 times. That’s gotta be worth somthing, right?

But this story was really sad, and .org almost got me crying at one point! I thought that the theme was nice (Although its probably the one thing I wish I could change about this world cause I wish I had stayed five forever but it’s a bit late for that even if I am in elementary school)
12/21/2017 c5 Ms. Sleepy Clover
"Kids grow up" Strong line. We all grow up some day. then we look back into our past decades later and will have different thoughts on what we did.
10/30/2016 c5 29Storygirl000
This...(sniffle)...is a wonderful, heartwrenching story. Good job.
10/15/2015 c5 31JShark419
It's nice to see Heather wants best for her child. And that fashion is a second to her wanting to stay and reminisce with Duncan. Along with not caring about what she looked like on TV.

This was well written and executed story, my friend. It's sad to see and hear of Gwen's untimely departure. But also ice to see that everyone still kept her in memory. It shows even the darkest f souls can show light, in Heathers case anyway. Nice work dude. C:
10/15/2015 c4 JShark419
Nice chapter. An insight on what happened to everyone after the show.

Heather being wanting to stay in charge isn't surprising, but well for her at least. And Duncan changing his ways is expected, since being a 'bad boy' forever isn't a good life plan. Him repossessing cars was a nice touch.

Poor DJ, at least he has his med school to look forward to. I can only slightly see him as a footballer. Geoff on the other hand, is nice to see he still has affiliations with Bridgette. And that his football career has not careened away.

I was hoping for Lindsay and Tyler to be together, but looks like it isn't so. Best of luck to the former in her acting career. And lol, to no sighting of Izzy.

Glad to see that Eva and Noah are doing well for themselves. And good on Heather on her name choice, surprising, but satisfying, she'd name her daughter after a long ago rival.
10/15/2015 c3 JShark419
That's a great outlook on how the competition happened after. I feel like the show should have been canceled. But guess not, lol.

Not surprising to see that Chris and his greed kept it alive. A Courtney/Heather finale would have been nice to see. Too bad it had to be the sacrifice of Gwen to be.

The Gwen Law was sweet to hear. At least there was some justice for her. Glad to also see that Chef Hatchet became host of the show, he deserved it.

This was a great chapter. An insight on what happened directly after Gwen's death.
10/15/2015 c2 JShark419
Dang that Psycho Killer with a Chainsaw and a Hook. :/ At least he had the decency to give up seeing he was out numbered.

At least Gwen gave strong fight in the end. And I'm glad to see that Chef Hatchet did all he could do for the Goth girl.

Another well executed chapter.
10/15/2015 c1 JShark419
Interesting introductory chapter. It was very well written and had Heather portrayed well.

It's nice to see that Heather has come relativity unscathed form her time on the show. And it's actually nice to see she can still be nostalgic for something that I expect was an unpleasant time in her life, even if she did win money.

And Gwen being dead. That surprised me, tbh. Great chapter, I look forward to chapter 2.
10/14/2015 c5 4MaddieLovesFOB
The line 'Kids grow up' is such a powerful line. I feel that that could've been how you ended the story right there, but the small bit of elaboration on what went on through the day was nice. This story is definitely going straight to my favorites list. I enjoyed it so much! Sorry that it took me so log to review it.

-Maddie
10/14/2015 c4 MaddieLovesFOB
For some reason, I especially enjoy reading 'what happens in the future' type of chapters. Your's was no exception. I think my favorite of the characters you portrayed was Leshawna. Of course, that was the first thought that popped into my mind, but that's pretty normal for me. Anyway, you've continued to write Heather and Duncan so well that I've actually started to imagine them as friends. I can't believe I'm almost done reviewing this story! I just kind of want it to go on and on forever, but that's awfully hard on the writer.

-Maddie
10/12/2015 c5 18ChrisMcLean-Cody-Duncan-TD
'Kids grow up.' It's a really nice line that shows just how people can change over time - for the worst or for the best. But there's also a lot of depth in it - in about ten years I'll look at this story with a completely different view and opinion of it, although maybe some parts will stay the same.
The ending was quiet and had a sort of bittersweet taste to it, which is exactly how I like my endings - not too happy, not too incredibly sad. I think you did a great job with this and the idea and the notes were wonderful and very explanatory.
I'll definitely be reading more of your stories at some stage, because I've really enjoyed this one and thought there was a right balance between beauty and horror, light and dark.
10/12/2015 c4 ChrisMcLean-Cody-Duncan-TD
It was nice to see all the Total Drama Island contestants lives considered at this point. It actually only occurred to me in this chapter about how Trent would feel about this whole situation and it annoyed me that I hadn't considered Trent earlier in this situation. Duncan seemed quite soft in this chapter to me - but I thought that someone like his niece who knew so much about TDI would have probably been at the Camp too, but then again, that would have drastically ruined the scene.
I found out there was a few ways I was really similar to Heather and Duncan - I really couldn't tell the difference between Katie and Sadie either. I found it awkward that they became staff, because I personally never really liked them, but I guess I'm not speaking for everyone.
Well-detailed chapter, can't wait for the last one!
10/12/2015 c3 ChrisMcLean-Cody-Duncan-TD
The actual image and the scene you have painted is absolutely horrible although it's a good and well-detailed story. I would have liked to know a bit more on how family of Gwen's and other Total Drama Island contestants families dealt with the situation (e.g. a girl got murdered on a show, the families should have at least been partly concerned for their children's safety). I know she sued the producers but I would have maybe liked to see a bit of a plea?
Seeing the depth in Hatchet throughout the story, I'm not so mad at Chris not being host for future seasons and I'm pretty happy to say that Hatchet deserved to be honest after the incident.
Great chapter, well detailed and I'm getting the plot line and understanding it incredibly. It really paints a beautifully dark scene into your mind.
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »