for Legacy

9/25/2015 c5 13fivbifvifggrfg
It makes sense! This is so sweet. I almost cried. Not gonna lie. But I didn't. I promise. Tears in my eyes DO NOT count as crying.

I liked the friendship between Heather and Duncan.

I loved this fic. It's definitely one of my favourites of all the ones I've read,
9/25/2015 c4 fivbifvifggrfg
They called her Gwen! That's beautiful... That makes me happy.

Aww, poor Lindsay and Tyler! Everyone else got happy lives, well almost.
9/25/2015 c3 fivbifvifggrfg
Woah. More mentions and references of Gwen. This actually made me feel kinda sad. I love the respect there was for Gwen. The space for 'The Missing Camper' part kinda got to me. Gideon, if I CRY by the end of this fic, I'll be so angry at you.
9/25/2015 c2 fivbifvifggrfg
Woah! You really did your research! I love the dark gritty style you write in. I need to check out more of your fics. But this showed a somewhat... softer side of Heather. I have a feeling she will start feeling guilty about not being nice to her. I like the use of a flashback here.
9/25/2015 c1 fivbifvifggrfg
I like this. I really do. I like the idea of Gwen not surviving it, as much as I love her. It shows how much can change with a couple seconds. And, Duncan definitely misses her. And the anniversary special sounds cool. I like making Heather the main character. I wanna see a bit of Jim in this.
4/4/2015 c1 50acosta perez jose ramiro
This is quite a great story, and also, very good idea at pointing out how the show's production is mostly to blame from whatever mishaps that happen in the series, with them allowing Chris to go too far, and not investing enough in safety and security.

keep the good writing.
11/30/2014 c5 54UglyTurnip
I'm late to the party, but I just wanted to say that I loved this fic. It's nice to see how you matured the characters and how they are still adapting to the tragedy. If you read this, keep up the good work!
10/23/2014 c5 46GreenPokeGuy
This was a good end to this fic. I thought it was cute how Jim chose girl names from the show, and also how Heather decided to stay for the ceremony. I really enjoyed this, and I'm glad that I chose to read it. :)

-Green
10/23/2014 c4 GreenPokeGuy
I liked hearing how the others progressed. It's good to see that most of their lives turned out to be good.

I also liked the surprise that Heather and her husband are calling their daughter Gwen. That's really nice, and it definitely shows Heather's maturity that she can respect Gwen now.
10/23/2014 c3 GreenPokeGuy
This was really good, and I definitely feel that this could have happened. LeShawna's apathy and Owen's mental deterioration were in-character to me. I also liked the reference to the canon triple dog dare challenge.

Gwen being known as The Missing Camper is fitting, and I think it's respectful. Better than being known as the girl who was murdered, certainly. Gwen's Law being introduced is also a nice touch.

I know you know this, but I really enjoy your writing style. :)

-Green
9/7/2014 c5 10LittleMissyGalPal
Duncan referencing Leshawna as "Gwen's" middle name was a clever remark.

Due to the ending, I now understand why this fic is named Legacy. Overall, this chapter was short and sweet, and as a whole, this fic you've shared is pretty good. Well done.
9/7/2014 c4 LittleMissyGalPal
This chapter was good. It was nice to see the backstory of the other characters and how they've continued on with their lives.

I like the fact that you've kept Geoff and Bridgette together. It was nice to see that their love was able to overcome all the obstacles they've endured. I found Trent's life to be bittersweet as well as being the most believable. It's nice that he still cherishes Gwen's memory enough to visit the camp every year, yet it's also sad that he wasn't able to move on.

While I liked most of the backstories, I wasn't convinced with Owen's. I don't think he would ever be scared enough to lose all the weight. Sure, he would attempt to lose it all, but he would probably give up after a week or two.

On another note, I like the career choices you've given to Heather and Duncan because they both relate to their personalities from ten years back. There's the fact that Duncan's previous criminal attempts are reminded due to the fact that he is now repossessing cars for a living, and then there's Heather who still has the ability of maintaining her dominance towards others. Whilst their personalities have changed, it's nice to see that there are still minor characteristics.

Overall, I liked this one. Good job.
8/26/2014 c3 LittleMissyGalPal
Another enjoyable chapter you've provided here. I liked the background information you've added and how the rest of the seasons flowed along. There were multiple references to Gwen and it was really powerful because it makes the reader realise just how much her death had effected the other contestants.

I don't have much else to say for this chapter, except that once again your writing is superb. This whole chapter was very descriptive and powerful, so great job on that.
8/26/2014 c2 LittleMissyGalPal
I enjoyed this chapter just as much as the first. The characterisation was great and the overall length was perfect. It was straight to the point and not dragged out, whatsoever.

Due to Gwen being my favourite character, it was sad to see how she died, but at least she didn't have to suffer through much pain. What I really enjoyed about this is that you've given Chef a major role. He's defined as a "born leader" and I like how you've emphasised on that. However, the part where Chef kissed Gwen's brow seemed a little OOC for me, but other than that, he was written perfectly.

It was nice to see how this altered event turned out and it seems to be the most plausible to thing to happen if it were a real life situation. I really like where this is going. You've done a good job here.
8/26/2014 c1 LittleMissyGalPal
I'm going to start off by saying that you have an interesting concept here. The fact that you've created a "what if" story is very unique in the Total Drama fandom, and I'm intrigued to find out more so far.

I think Heather is a perfect choice for this fic. You've put her in a new light and it's nice to see that she has matured and continued on with her life over these past ten years. The addition of Duncan is also a nice touch and I'm looking forward to see how you elaborate on both characters further.

On a side note, your writing is literally flawless; one of the best I've seen on this site, actually. I like the descriptions and it makes the reader feel as though they are experiencing what the character is going through.

Overall, this is a great start and I can't wait to read what actually happened to Gwen.
73 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »