for Legacy

8/9/2014 c2 46GreenPokeGuy
Wow, that really would have been traumatising. What a horrible thing to have happen. Gwen didn't suspect a thing.

I'm glad Gwen didn't have much pain, though. That's a relief.

Yeah, Gwen really is tough, but she's not arrogant about it. She's awesome, hence why she's in my top three.

I really liked Chef in this situation. He's definitely more capable than Chris, that's for sure.

-Green
8/9/2014 c1 GreenPokeGuy
An interesting premise for the story, that's for sure. I liked the choices of Heather and Duncan you've made for the main characters.

Interesting to see you have Heather and Courtney in the finale, and Heather winning. That's a much better finale than TDI's canon, because Owen should not have got that far.

Heather and Duncan sure have changed, especially Heather. Ten years will do that, though.

Can't wait to see just what happened on the night in question, ten years ago.

-Green
7/31/2014 c5 41Miki-chan13
This was a great story. I'd be really happy if the real Heather turned out that way. Though after reading Total Drama Comeback, I think I can say I have hope for her yet.
7/19/2014 c5 The-Older-Account-2012
This was a nice ending, a bit short, but great nonetheless.
7/19/2014 c4 The-Older-Account-2012
Best chapter ever, I did like the background again, but I keep expecting to see Gwen pop up in ghost form, but alas, that probably will not happen.
7/19/2014 c3 The-Older-Account-2012
I liked the background you gave on the event, hope we get more on Heather and Duncan in the present as well.
7/19/2014 c2 The-Older-Account-2012
Aw...I liked it, well described, per usual. Might just be my favourite chapter, I was hoping the killer would be tracked down, but, I do like the way you left it.
7/19/2014 c1 The-Older-Account-2012
Such a nice chapter, well written, the ending was good! I don't know If I can find anything bad, I mean there was that one typo, but, who cares about that?
7/6/2014 c5 16Knifez
Good stuff! I really enjoyed this and it was bittersweet. Excellent!
7/6/2014 c4 Knifez
It was fun reading about how the competitors moved on after the show! This is a very intricate universe and I like it.
7/6/2014 c3 Knifez
I liked this chapter the most. Though I can't see an all female final 3 because it's never been the case in any of the seasons, I liked the backstory you wove. Very nice.
7/6/2014 c2 Knifez
Yeesh, heavy stuff. Well described, for sure, but I wish it had been a little longer, maybe with an attempted fight scene with the killer and Hatchet. I now assume that Courtney is brought in on Gwen's place.
7/6/2014 c5 14The Sarcasm Master
A heartwarming and reflective end to a heartwarming and reflective fic.

Amazing job.
7/6/2014 c4 The Sarcasm Master
It was nice to see how all the contestants did, and heartwarming for a lot of it. Total Drama is still a huge part of their lives, and...I'm sorry I can't give you an in depth review, but take my word for it when I say this is amazing.
7/6/2014 c3 The Sarcasm Master
It's really quite intriguing to see how things changed. It would indeed definitely indicate a ratings plunge, and everything that happened was rational. Really, really powerful and emotional, great job.
73 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »