for Legacy

7/6/2014 c2 14The Sarcasm Master
Holy...I have no words. Seeing how quickly TDI would have gone from a heartwarming and fake reality TV show to morbid with one of the deaths of the campers is just...disconcerting in the best way possible.

Chef was amazing in this chapter, truly a soldier and a fighter. Amazing job.
7/6/2014 c1 The Sarcasm Master
Wow. I must say, that was amazing. The mood was set perfectly, and the characters seem so believable...Heather having grown out of her TDI nature, and it's nice to see that, yes, these characters have developed and matured.

Grammar was perfect, your writing style is awesome, and all in all an excellent and somber start.
7/5/2014 c1 16Knifez
Seems interesting. A little of it seemed unessecary, such as describing her fashion sense, and even if this is AU, wouldn't Courtney still haven't been eliminated in Basic Straining, as Gwen's death would have nothing to do with what happened before the episode? Or is this just totally 100% different?
6/20/2014 c1 4John Spangler
I've always loved this kind of stories, where the "what if" leads to a new different world. It's so realistic that it almost made me forget that it was just a fanfiction. A little sad, since Gwen is one of my favourite characters, but sometimes death is necessary.
6/2/2014 c5 22The Poarter
I deeply enjoyed this story.
7/9/2013 c1 MOVING TO A NEW ACCOUNT
Why does this story not have enough reviews? This story is awesome! I've always wondered what would happen if Gwen was killed. I also like the ending—it's sentimental, but it's not mawkish and heavy-handed about it. It's pulled off very skillfully :)

Also, your Courtney-bashing story is awesome too! I never liked her, but I thought some of the mindless bashfics were really lame. Yours, however, was clever and you didn't resort to scatological humor to get your point across. You portrayed a very tragic moment for her, and in a sense, you sympathize with her rather than bash her. Turning a bashfic into a woobie-centric fic? That's good writing.

In general, I don't even know what to say. I just love your stories so much! Great prose, relaxed pacing, and very nice characterization. Great job! :D
6/15/2013 c5 lines i couldn't change
Incredible. I read this over a year ago on Total Drama Fanfiction Wiki and fell in love with your writing. Great work, as always. (:
5/13/2013 c5 24ellie2498
Wow... I never suspected that this story would be so deep and well-thought-out. It leaves me speechless. Your writing style is so perfectly crafted. I'm jealous! My jaw dropped when Heather revealed that her daughter would be named Gwen. Talk about plot twist! And I liked how you went back and talked about the lives of the other campers, and about how Total Drama continued after the first season. I'm excited to see what other ideas you have planned!
-Ellie
5/11/2013 c5 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Hey, very nice ending here.

5/6/2013 c4 1Hopeakin
This is a great story; please continue!
5/5/2013 c4 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Hey, very good one.

4/28/2013 c3 acosta perez jose ramiro
Very cool story. I'd already seen it in the wikia, and it's great to see it here.

4/20/2013 c2 9ferguson97
Incredible, moving story. I read it on the Wiki a few weeks ago, and I just had to read it again when I saw it. Such a good story.
73 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5