for Anger's Cure

9/4/2019 c1 84Mustard Lady
Aww, poor Demyx. He sees the truth and wants to explore it, but they just shut him out. Axel is a good friend, even if he can be REALLY annoying. Glad to see Axel looking out for him, like a big brother.

It would be terrifying though to be tickled by Axel!
3/20/2014 c1 4Dancin'Robot1
Loved this story great job and I rather liked your take on Axel :D
1/2/2014 c1 Guest
TICKLES! Awsome story. Well done!
I dont think that Demyx is stupid. probably just a vicious lie spread by larxene! Is he not supposed to be cunning and manipulative?(which suggests high intelligence) When it comes to getting other people to do his work for him anyway. ;)
8/16/2013 c1 2Loralei Hale
Loved it :) I love Demyx, he's a sweetheart.
7/12/2013 c1 Akai Koibito
I honestly don't think that Axel is out of character. Like you said, he seems to always be there for a hurting friend. And I think that he's closest to both Demyx and Roxas - so if either of them were hurting, he'd be there in a heartbeat. Resulting to tickle torture may have been an interesting method for the pyro, but I don't think that placed him out of character.

I'm actually not sure where the Demyx is an idiot thing came from. I don't believe he's stupid. You described it perfectly in the story by using the phrases 'lazy' and 'easily distracted'. I don't think it's just that though... Contrary to the dark side that he seems to have in your stories-which you know that I absolutely adore-canon-wise, Demyx doesn't seem to like any type of violence or confrontation. Whether it be because he regrets his past violent actions-like the ones you've mentioned in Birth of the Nocturne and Breaking Point-or because he just has a different perception of what being a Nobody is (judging from the way he mentioned 'Oh we do too have hearts' in Kingdom Hearts 2), it's hard to tell.

Anyway, this was adorable. Great job! :)
6/20/2013 c1 MoonlightStar777
Great Story!
4/22/2013 c1 32AuthorHasMoved
OOC, yes, but cute and very entertaining at the same time. Ha ha, I would have loved to see Axel try this on Roxas; I figure Demyx probably takes it better. I do agree though that if there were any two characters apt to make a friend in the Organization, it would be Demyx and Axel, so it makes sense that they're friends with each other.
My favorite line was: "You're not stupid," Axel said. "Lazy, yes. Easily distracted, okay. But not stupid. Don't listen to what those jerks have to say. They're just miserable and want you to be as miserable as them."

It managed to be both sweet and funny at the same time.
Good job!