for Fortunately, Once Again

9/3/2017 c20 2wisewolf101
I've really enjoyed your story! It's very well written and the plot is put together in a very interesting and involving way!
5/24/2015 c19 11ThatLazyBch
I'm so glad this got updated :'D It's defiantly one of my favorite Wolf's Rain fanfictions, its so interesting C: Keep up the great work!
4/1/2015 c18 ThatLazyBch
I adore this story X3 It's defiantly an interesting one. Tsume so young is adorable, I like how the characters are here, very unique Please update!
8/17/2014 c1 Ashnei
Hm, nice work, man. I like your sense of minor casualty in the story, like all of this at first is just wolf business and I appreciate the attitudes in all these vivid characters. One flaw, though, is definitely a lack of mystery. I'm just ten years old, so I don't have any fan fictions to gloat on right now, but even though your description seems great, I sort of want a more sense that darkness and shadow are safety, like something more conspicuous.
1/30/2014 c15 Guest
Omg
1/30/2014 c15 3Genova Queen Bee
HAHAHAHA! You gotta hand it to Hige, Blue is pretty hot!
1/30/2014 c13 Genova Queen Bee
Who are they? I don't understand...despite my obsession with Wolf's Rain.
1/30/2014 c10 Genova Queen Bee
LOOOOOOVVVVE IIITTT!
1/8/2014 c15 15Eunice Pacheco
This is so far an awesome story and it has made me laugh a couple if times so I hope yiu can post another chapter soon. -
12/17/2013 c14 MonkeyPaw12
This is wonderful! Keep up the great work!
11/10/2013 c12 Nixonf
Yay! You finally updated the chapter! Thanks so much for doing that! I really love your story so far it is really well done!
10/23/2013 c12 Guest
Nice to see you again!XD
Great chapter this time too. Have the wolves now got their memories back? I hope soX3 Poor Hubb!XD
10/22/2013 c12 2ThatPurpleSquirrel
this is really great so far!
10/12/2013 c11 YourNewFan
Soooo... I discovered this fic today, and I totally love itXD No, seriously. It's great. I am a bit worried about the OCs, but I like them (for now), and I think that they will make things interesting, so it's fine:) I love how you presented the wolves and everybody else:D Update soon please!
Kisses
YNF
10/6/2013 c11 ThatPurpleSquirrel
This is really good so far!
23 Page 1 2 Next »