FanFiction.Net
for To Forget

12/28/2015 c2 Just mee
Oh i really like this hard to find but im glad i found it please keep writing this she should be with draco and eric . Eric would be perfect .
6/15/2015 c2 Bananaphobia
It's good so far. Hope you come back to it. Just a quick note: I found it odd that Hermione referred to Luna as "Loony Lovegood". While she wasn't always standing up for her or making a point to talk to Luna like Ginny was, I feel Hermione would have enough respect towards Luna to think of her as "Luna". Especially after the torture Hermione knows Luna endured in Malfoy Manor.
9/25/2014 c2 11rosesnblueberries
Write more...
1/23/2014 c2 Guest
I hope you haven't abandoned this. You have the makings of a great story.
1/23/2014 c1 Guest
Good start. I'm an eric fan all the way.
1/12/2014 c2 Evani
well, Erik is so out of character it's not even funny, and hermione is as well in the way she's thinking, so I suggest you work on that, but the story line is rather good, and I think this has promise :)
12/17/2013 c2 St. Fyrecat
Hmmm... interesting. Are you going to continue this story?
11/9/2013 c2 1jules3677
what a pity you never proceeded any further. You had set the background scene well.
10/22/2013 c2 billjenny6972
Are you going to finish the story or should I just remove it from my library?
9/23/2013 c2 Guest
Please please please continue writing this story!
8/8/2013 c2 mela528
Hi! Normally I don't comment, but I wanted to give you some encouragement to continue your story! I'm a diehard Eric Northman fan, as well as eternal HP fan, so I was a little worried about what I might find in this crossover section, but I have to say I was not disappointed! I'm very curious as to where this is going, although if I had my way, a little Hermione-Eric action would not be unwelcome!
Hope to see an update soon!
6/26/2013 c2 Maria
Hey! Great start to the story. Are you going to continue it?