for A Family Secret

God Grant is evil
2/15/2017 c2 PurpleNightwing
What's the difference between version 1 and version 2
4/8/2016 c2 Guest
I prefer the first version!
3/26/2016 c1 Guest
Tears are welling up in my eyes right now, excuse me while I cry uncontrollably.
...
I don't even know what you do with a a person like that, what can you possibly do with someone so evil? And especially when its a child... wow T.T
3/17/2016 c2 22D C JoKeR H S
Oooh, this sounds like the awesome opening to a story! XD
Like having Grant as the bad guy and all that stuff! XD
4/16/2013 c1 33Tikatu
Okay. Here we go. First off, the idea of a sixth Tracy isn't terribly novel. However, making that sixth Tracy a son is a different twist. Not only that, making him a psychopath/sociopath is very different. Kudos to you for thinking outside the box there.

I see this is marked as TV verse. Unfortunately, the characterization made it sound like the Tracy sons were teens/early 20s, i.e. Movie verse. Just reading Alan made me think movie-verse (with TV elements thrown in). He really sounded like a teenager. That's something you might want to work on.

You also should read through with an eye to punctuation-especially commas-and spelling. There were a few bobbles that told me you spellchecked but the spellchecker gave you the wrong word. Example: "Alan's soaking wet – grabbing the nearest towel I wrap him up, trying desperately to dry him odd." I think you mean "off" not "odd". Going through and cleaning this up will help the story immensely.

Overall, a unique and intriguing idea. It also contains the springboard for another story, one in which adult Alan comes face to face with adult Grant. (Though, with his proclivities for violence, I wouldn't be surprised if Grant were in prison.) Good work!
4/14/2013 c1 72criminally charmed
Huh. Would love to hear more about Grant...Or see him come back.
4/14/2013 c1 71JOTRACY123
Great so glad you posted this. Knew it was you from the start lol. Well done x
4/14/2013 c1 50thunderbird5
Oh, poor Alan and if only Grant weren't so horrible.