for Fictional City PD

4/1/2014 c21 4Kurama's Foxy Rose
Again, not even on April Fools.
12/16/2013 c19 12Kaori Minamino
Hello!

So, I've been gone for kind of a while, busy with work and life and stuffs, but I'm back! And I read all 5 chapters I missed tonight! Quick summary review: AWESOME!

So much is going on! I mean, Yusuke is going crazy, Suzaku is breaking out the author he muses for (I'm assuming that was her), traps and plants are being laid all over the place, but no one knows for who or by who or why, and now morph is back! Even though it's now round two against the spiders.

Hopefully Static didn't just get thrown under the bus, but if so, maybe there's a way out that doesn't involve Luthor winning, since that's never a good thing for anyone.

I'm super excited to see what happens next! Also, Yami still makes no sense to me! He's like, Mr. Enigma right now, and I hope you have more of his little encounter, or a little of his POV so I can figure him out! Not that he's the only unknown in this game, but he's the one that's getting to me the most!

Anywho, keep up the good work! I'll see you next time!

12/15/2013 c19 11ayamari no Goshi
Wow! There so much to take in from this chapter and the last. Secrets are slowly being uncovered, and now there are questions about what's really going on in the FCPD. I'm really looking forward to see how everything's going to play out. Things are really going to get going if and when Yusuke finally gets to report what he witnessed.

And... With things starting to get more serious, all of us authors need to go into hiding! I really don't want a mind-controlled Superman breaking down my door. Wait, I think my dad saw an actual Kryptonite meteor the other night... Yeah, I'm gonna go find it.

You know, I'm still extremely impressed with how your able to cohesively work with all of these characters. It's hard enough just working with a few of them.

-Goshi
11/12/2013 c16 12Princess Unikitty
that was pretty good. liked dani and the action.
10/23/2013 c15 Princess Unikitty
i liked some of the banter in this chapter.
10/19/2013 c14 12Kaori Minamino
Hello! I still exist!

And I still love this story! I've been super busy, but I read this like two days ago and left the tab open so I'd remember to review!

Things are getting INTENSE! Also, Terry was kind of an awesome Batman, so I'm glad you have him in here! And he's still awesome! Good job! I was suspicious of Lex Luthor the minute Leon said "Luthor." Because, let's be real, evil when he's not a Super villain he's still a super Villain. (I hope my difference in enunciation made sense there...) I'm just still on the fence about what Yami's really up to, but a little mystery is good! Keep it coming!

10/15/2013 c14 12Princess Unikitty
i like how you're integrating all of these universes.
10/9/2013 c14 42Ink Outside the Lines
So I finally logged in to review the last chapter and found that you'd already posted another one! I love getting pleasant surprises like this :)

And I'd like to know who thought it was a good idea to put Mandy and Lex Luthor in positions of power? I mean seriously. Although I guess Luthor may not have given them much of a choice and wormed his way in whether others liked it or not. He's good at doing that. Why are evil people always so good at getting themselves into power?

Also, I wanted to say that even though I really know nothing about Resident Evil, I really like this Leon character. I find him quite enjoyable to read about.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

-Crazy
10/9/2013 c14 11ayamari no Goshi
MIRAI-KUN! :squee!: :cough: Erm... ignoring that...

Dude! Lex Luthor's running the enforcers!? Damn... things just got real. No wonder why Superman doesn't want anything to do with them. The question becomes what else is Luthor planning? He never does something that doesn't benefit himself in some major way. Sure, getting rid of ff would be beneficial, but there has to be more to it than just that.

My question is, why don't they just come up with technology that is able to block the ff affects on the characters? Or, would that be too easy? Or, did one of the bad guys originally cause this for currently unknown reasons? STOP MAKING MY MIND THINK TOO MUCH!

By the way, I loved Mirai-kun's Phoenix Wright outburst. It made me smile. A lot.

On a side note, It's nice to see another Lois and Clark fan. They've been showing reruns on a station called the Hub on Friday and Saturday nights. It's been wonderful! :)

Goshi

PS: I'll be at New York Comicon this weekend. I'm cosplaying as Superboy. The Superman cape is currently coming along as well.
10/6/2013 c12 12Princess Unikitty
interesting. i liked the flow. why toronto as the setting?
9/30/2013 c12 12Kaori Minamino
Woo update! And yay, Kuwabara!

The plot is thickening! And also getting SUPER creepy! Because oh God there's psycho spider things that are trying to kill you in the dark! While it's great that Jim and Kuwabara made it out alright, I'm super worried about morph now! Maybe he's following Yami Yugi around? Or maybe he jumped into Kuwabara's hair? Or he's stuck in the 'ladies room' and is gone forever and your mean and horrible!

But you're not mean and horrible, right? You're nice and awesome and it's totally the muses' fault.

Anywho, great chapter! Itching to see what's up and more about whose side Yami Yugi's on. Everyone really, since there seems to be so much in between and secret plots and side stories. I'm excited to see if and when lines get drawn and who's going to be where!

Keep it up!

9/16/2013 c11 42Ink Outside the Lines
So, it seems I somehow missed the last two chapters? Not sure how...

Anyway, these two chapters were entertaining as always. I enjoyed Sailor Jupiter's appreciation of fan art. Personally, the description of the picture made me think of Sesshomaru, since I have actually stumbled across a very well done picture of him in nothing but a towel...but then you mentioned a love interest for him and he doesn't really have one so...

I do have one critique, which is that as fun as these chapters are, it feels like the plot is starting to drag, just a little. You've given us teasers of the plot (brainwashing characters, rebellious fanfiction writers), and at this point I'm more interested in seeing how that develops than being introduced to new characters from shows/books/games.

Looking forward to the next chapter :)

-Crazy
8/15/2013 c11 12Kaori Minamino
Yay new chapter! Like, new chapter and a half! I do like your rewrite of the last half of the last chapter, and this chapter two! I wonder who fought Leon, and why Jim's going to basement level 3... Intrigue!

I can't say that I was picturing any guy, mostly because I was trying to figure out who I know that's in their 20s and would be in a towel... I mean, OBVIOUSLY we want them to run into him, because there's nothing like trying to have a conversation with someone you've seen almost naked. Awkwardness is GOLD!

Also, HA! Bill Murray and Garfield! That's amazing! Keep up the good work!

Kaori _
8/13/2013 c11 12Princess Unikitty
looks good so far.
7/26/2013 c10 12Kaori Minamino
Nothing like ogling some beautiful fan art to change opinions!

Great chapter! I never even thought about Miss Piggy and the Muppets being in this! Great job! Itching to see what happens next! Also, who is the mystery man with a love interest? It'd be kind of awesome if they ran into him later, but it's not necessary if you don't have it planned.

See you next time!