for Those About to Die Salute Thee

7/6/2014 c1 Zoe
That last line... congratulations, sir or ma'am, you have killed my feels yet again.
11/5/2013 c1 64skrewtkeeper
You destroyed me, but then again it doesn't take much from this pairing to do that. :(

Blah, Hershel's recurring nightmare about Claire plunging to her death...holy crap, the irony just *kills* me; it hurts so much. :(

I do love the fact that he tells both of them about the other's existence... it just feels like something he would do, despite the fact that I see him usually keeping things like that to himself. It just makes the occurrence all the more significant if that makes sense...

And about Randall asking if Hershel had glued the hat to his head...my best friend and I joked about that when we first watched Eternal Diva because he ALWAYS had it on no matter what. At the time I was in the middle of Unwound Future and when I got to the end... :( I didn't joke about it anymore. 3

This was lovely even though it killed me. And after he sees Claire the second time and thinks, "Randall came back"? That hurts even worse. :( (And I'm sorry if this review comes off a bit incoherent...it's practically morning and I haven't slept yet.) I commend you for writing this pairing; it's been months since I've finished the third game and I *still* can't do so properly. But brilliant job anyway; I'll be happy to read more Layton from you. ;)

-Skrewtkeeper
4/17/2013 c1 146The Mocking J
This story is really clever how it works- Layton tells Claire about Randall's "death", and then Randall about Claire's death. I liked the last line especially, I can imagine the professor thinking that when he sees Claire again. Its only a shame Claire wasn't back to stay, like Randall :(
4/15/2013 c1 2Victoria-White-Cat
Aww this was sad but cute at the same time :)