for Euphoria

12/29/2020 c1 SSfander
omg the poking part was sooooo childish and Penelope like XD This was amazing lo?
6/28/2020 c18 12kiafaith
Alright this was an amazing story, but the ending was terrible! Although as a writer, I do have to appreciate your unexpected - while rather abrupt - ending. Also, I am rather amazed at how you were able to write like Reid, and how you knew all the science stuff - either you BS'd it - which I would never know because I'm not a genius - or you did a LOT of research. Anyways, I was very into this story!
5/27/2018 c1 8ShortFandomPerson
First of all: I'm Reid in the mornings. I need my damn sleep. Even though I sleep less than 5 hours because of fanfiction.
Second of all: "DAMN THAT SALMON!" XD.
12/19/2017 c18 95Rookblonkorules
What the heck? How could you end it like that? Oh my gosh! That was amazing, but... but... I wanted a HAPPY ending, XD I'm a sap that way.
12/19/2017 c12 Rookblonkorules
I can't... wow, this story is so creepy! And yet so good! I can't wait to continue!
4/18/2015 c18 ConsultingPsychopath
I swear all your stories are fricken amazing like I want moreee. I've read 3 now only 3 left :(((((((
1/20/2015 c18 155AlElizabeth
At first I was annoyed at Reid for being a little bitch. He was really rubbing me the wrong way in this fic... sorry. Then I felt bad for him when he got kind of kidnapped/left willingly with John and was confused and frightened after getting a dose of the drug again.
This end though... I'm sorry but I don't really like it. Nothing was resolved, Reid just disappeared like a fart in the wind.
That being said, the story was well written and I would read your work in the future. Keep up the good work.
10/24/2014 c18 9Blufirewing
It was different and hilarious with the twins and creative... But I wish they would've saved him. :'( I miss mg Dr Reid.
10/7/2014 c16 Helena
Another fantastic story! I can't get enough! It's so good, each chapter builds, and the ending is always perfect. Damn good. Wow.
2/14/2014 c18 Talonat
Okay so I've been off this site for a while and just come back to read the finale:

I like the ending. I mean happy days and Reid would have gotten clean and gone home. But that was never going to happen with this story- he was far too into it. So, good final chapter with the best part of this story (those damn crazy twins [actually I've forgotten, are they even twins?]!) Also I love he apologised for stabbing Morgan. Definitely plausible!

Thanks for the story! It provided great entertainment! :)
1/18/2014 c1 wilfredlepickle
Wooooooah that was intense. I read this entire thing in one sitting, and your other works, too. Great job-with all of them! But do they all have to end so...depressingly? xD
1/16/2014 c18 3DepthsOfCreation
Oh my god! I loved the ending! Reid is so totally awesome ! I like him like this!
So what happens next? New sort?
Update soon!
Xx
1/14/2014 c18 CrAzZiE bAtT
OMG! I loved this story! You are such a great writer! And i loved the ending!
1/13/2014 c18 3Angeluz66
SEQUEL PLEASE! :(
1/13/2014 c18 13creativesm75
whoa. what... a stunning end. spencer... whoa. I am awed.
153 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »