for To Be Seventeen

5/14/2019 c17 153Linneagb
Awwww. I loved this story and the ending was perfect. I loved the theme with Seth going "rise and shine" and Kirsten and Sandy being the best parents, and Dawn not going to prison but she needs to change if she's ever going to see Ryan again and now they're a family and it's just so cute. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this. It was amazing.
5/14/2019 c16 Linneagb
And then finally the truth came out. And Dawn is making it worse for herself in every way possible. Poor Ryan, at least he has someone now who can really care for him and Sandy does say the exact right things doesn't he? Only one chapter left now... and that's good because I really need to do the dishes before I go to bed
5/14/2019 c15 Linneagb
At least Lenny seems nicer and obviously standing up to his sister. Dawn is not going to let this one go and... Well, only you and everybody else who's read this far knows what will happen next. But there are only two chapters left and I don't want it to end.
5/14/2019 c14 Linneagb
Oh man... Why is everything happening... if Ryan doesn't talk then I bet the blame will be put on the Cohen's and now that would be bad! AJ standing for Asshole Jerk XD- good one. And I liked that Ryan remembered his teacher like that. I also like that Kirsten, who was the one who didn't want Ryan in her house from the start is so close to him now.
5/14/2019 c13 Linneagb
Well Seth do have a way when he's describing something or telling a story. He's perfectly... well, Seth! Do you have any celebrity- look- alike's for the Forrester's or Dr. Morrison or so? Gosh I hope this ends well. And I've only got a few chapters left...
5/14/2019 c12 Linneagb
No, no, no. That can't be the way this is ending because of Dawn and AJ and their actions. You seem to have made your... your... your... I can't find the right word. But you seem to care about every detail so much that it seems real and realistic. I just have to keep reading now.
5/14/2019 c11 Linneagb
I kept waiting for some nurse or doctor to come into the room and recognize him. But I also kept on thinking that he can't go back, not now. To AJ and Dawn of course. And well done with Sandy's card. All details are just perfect and there are even funny details like trying to wake up Sandy and Seth and Sandy mentioning Angelina Jolie and so on. I love this story.
5/14/2019 c10 Linneagb
I like the idea of Ryan remembering everything piece by piece and with a memory of his brother without all at once. Everything seemed to go wrong for the moment but maybe it could turn again- I said maybe...
5/14/2019 c9 Linneagb
Dawn and AJ are just as bad with all the abuse. But ow... I will never understand how another person, let alone a family member could hurt another like AJ hurts Ryan. And the phone and the address... I want the Cohen's to find and find out about Ryan like now. But I can't think of any way that's going to happen. Maybe Sandy can get the address. His work is how they got here... Poor Ryan. Poor Sandy- this certainly isn't his fault. Even though Seth wants someone to blame... this is Dawn's fault and nobody else's. Now I have to keep reading.
5/14/2019 c8 Linneagb
And how Dawn even tell all of those lies. This is just terrible and AJ back on top of it all. If the Cohen's find out about all of this... Ryan is just so precious, he doesn't deserve any of this but of course we know that as readers. This is how far I read yesterday I think. I can't wait to keep reading even though I can't right now.
5/14/2019 c7 Linneagb
Oh my oh my oh my. How it must hurt Ryan- he's so precious. At least he'll always have the Cohen's and that would be more than Dawn could say when it was the other way around. And how Seth must be feeling and the others and Ryan must know that they're hurting and feel even worse even though none of this is his fault and my heart is breaking.
5/14/2019 c6 Linneagb
And Dawn... Now I'm so angry,.. If I had been there for real... I can't breathe. And all the lying, especially My god... the Cohen's aren't like that. If anyone it would be the people Dawn meets and AJ. And oh my Gosh that cliffhanger. At least I've got the rest of the story to read.
5/14/2019 c5 Linneagb
Only reading about how Dawn is making herself ready with the clothes and everything makes me so angry. And then questioning and commenting on everything (the smoking, the pool house and so on) just to find every single fault that she possibly can. Only because she can't stand people who are obviously and possibly better than her on anything. Poor Ryan.
5/14/2019 c4 Linneagb
I have a thing for sickfics. I wouldn't have minded more about that or seeing Ryan go to the doctor's. But that's just me. Here comes a whole lot of trouble and I really feel sorry for both Ryan and the Cohen's. You always write them so well into their characters as they are in the series.
5/14/2019 c3 Linneagb
Dawn seems to know exactly what to say to get this Lenny to do as she wants. It's an interesting add for another person to brought into this story. And we all know Dawn doesn't want a child, she just wants to be able to say she's got something- Ryan. And here comes AJ and he is trouble. I feel so sorry for Ryan who has to be in the middle of it.
179 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »