for Through the Years

12/22/2019 c1 Guest
Love it
7/22/2016 c1 13Dramamama5
So sweet. Yeah, the loss of Nate sucked...but in their line of business...it was surprising they had all made it that far...as for Hetty...she wasn't exactly young...sad, especially for Callen but not u expected. Very good piece.
3/1/2014 c1 47Motsie of Atlantis
After wading through all the stories where the angst is dripping off the page, it is nice to see a little fluff piece that doesn't cause the reader to take some pills because his/her medical condition just went into the red and the EMTs are already on their way.

Don't get me wrong. I do like those stories. But I aslo think that all of our favorite characters do deserve a break once in a while. This little story shows what life can be when good things happen to good peole. It may be a little "pie in the sky", but compared to the great number of stories where the team members get shot, blown up, abused, tortured, raped, or killed, don't you think a little peace is due to them?

This is a great little story, well conceived and well written. Thank you so much for sharing this light-hearted piece with us.
12/21/2013 c1 Lionhearted21
This is sweet and sad and wonderful at the same time.
8/3/2013 c1 26Jasmine-N-Leaves
I quite enjoyed this story. Yes it was sad that they passed, but no one lives forever. Well Done!
7/29/2013 c1 Guest
Beautiful
4/18/2013 c1 Susan L. Grabon
Hetty's death hit me hard as well. I love her character. That you for the walk through the future.
4/15/2013 c1 Sweetpea
I really enjoyed this. I am so glad that Callen now has a family. I think the deaths just reflect the way real life would be.
4/16/2013 c1 16HannahbananaJane
Beautiful story.
4/16/2013 c1 30NotARedhead
I think I know what you were going for, but this was overly sweet and very predictable. It's all sweetness and light and happy endings. Yes, I know Nate and Hetty both died, but the only one who was really a shock was Nate. Even Eric's cancer wasn't more than a footnote - there was more time and detail dedicated to how Callen & Nell could have had "surprise twins" than to how Eric handled cancer. Just marriages, babies, happy lives. And really ... the names! So many baby names that it got hard to follow which kid belonged to which couple. It was less about Callen reflecting on the past than it was about a list of baby names (except for poor "Sam & Michelle's daughter", who doesn't get one). And Dom ... poor Dom ... not a single member of the team named a child Dominic?

It's just very vanilla - and these characters are so much more complex. In all of his reverie, not once did Callen reflect on the number of people who died or how many people he killed or the pain it took him to get to this place in his life. No mention of his family, with the exception of naming his girl Clara. No thoughts about how he's so lucky to be able to give his children a different childhood than he had. No mention of regrets they might all have from their chosen line of work. No pride at having made the world a safer place for all of these children they keep bringing into it. Just Deeks marries Kensi, Callen marries Nell, everyone has kids - and Nell and Callen have surprise twins and everyone is happy.

The least you could have done was have Callen and Nell finally decide to change his name to "George" or "Gunther" or something so that he finally has a real name!
4/16/2013 c1 20shestarsky
As we all know, people we love do due. It's sad to think but you handled it well. Thus was a nice peak into the future.
4/15/2013 c1 18SnoopGirl69
Awww, that was a great story! Thanks for sharing :)
4/15/2013 c1 Sunshade1997
Really enjoyed this. Very moving , especially with the deaths of Nate and Hetty.
4/15/2013 c1 3alix33
"Leaning back in his chair, Callen takes in the scene in front of him and marvels at what he sees. It's the Tenth Annual For The Hell Of It Party. He really isn't sure how it became an annual thing, but it has nonetheless. It was a good way to get everyone together and catch up with life. Everyone is here once again and they are having a great time as usual." - Fantastic reason to have a party IMO.
"Joseph Samuel and Matthew Sage were born looking exactly like their dad. It seemed Nell's genes were nowhere to be found in their boys." - AW!
"Sam and Michelle's daughter graduated from high school with honor's which resulted in yet another epic bash for celebration. The Hanna's never did have another baby and were quite happy with the decision," - "Sam and Michelle's daughter graduated from high school with honors which resulted in yet another epic bash for celebration. The Hannas never did have another baby and were quite happy with the decision,".
4/15/2013 c1 lillywolf
Really enjoyed this story...I cried all the way through it, it was so sweet and sad xx
16 Page 1 2 Next »