FanFiction.Net
for SEED GX

8/11/2022 c1 Guest
Hey sohai hurry the fuck up already and update the next chapter of seed gx where both kira and lacus reborn in the yugioh gx world after their died in their own world by sacrificing themselves in order to destroy omega mass destruction gigantic cannon capable to shoot at the PLANT in order to destroy all the coordinator inside the PLANT in one shot by self-destruct the cannon core manually which was a success at the cost of their own life and their old body was disintegrated during the explosion but not before their say goodbye to their oldest friend athrun zala before their death
Their thoughts their gone to heaven in order to join their fellow love one who died during the bloody valentine wars but their soul was save by 2 angel who manages to convince kami to give both kira and lacus a second chance and send them to a new world where there's no war only for people play a very popular game known as duel monster
Before their rebirth their were give their own duel monster deck card with lacus having the elemental lord deck with moulinglacia as her ace while kira have all Earth forces zaft and orb mobile suit for his deck with his partner freedom Gundam as his ace along with all kinds of spell and trap work for his Gundam deck
Last but not least kami inform both kira and lacus that in the new world where they will start their new life their will no longer be husband and wife from their world but instead their will still in relationships before kira decide to propose to lacus again in their new world and their age will return to age 15 before kami teleport them to their new world but not before their were giving a warning about their new world
10/15/2020 c1 6Primus2021
I think that I would have given Laccus a ZAFT Deck with the Justice Gundam as the best card, a deck that would compliment Kira's Freedom Gundam deck.
2/17/2015 c1 Kakeru PB
You should continue this its actually very interesting and I like to see where it will go.
11/3/2014 c1 1Sukuun
a interesting start hope you decide to update soon
12/18/2013 c1 29Firem78910
more please
12/2/2013 c1 1angelallain
I love it :) Keep on writing please. dont abandon it
9/21/2013 c1 1k+reminiscent-afterthought
As a fan of both Gundam Seed and GX (GX was the first fandom I wrote for actually), I'm really excited to see a crossover here. You have an interesting idea as well; there's no hint of what's following Kira and Lacus into their lives, so I have to wonder if they'll be swept up with new enemies or if the past will come back to haunt them. I also wonder if the Gods will have a further involvement here...and whether you're using the japanese or english names. :) Language barriers too, and how they'll adapt to the culture shock, and what Athrun and Cagali will go through on the other side... and whatever the backstory of Omega was as well... You've opened up a lot of questions while setting it into context. ;) Four years after DESTINY then? Is this compatible with the epilogue in Final Plus? I would expect Shinn to be around somewhere too then.

*ahem* Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye on this.

A few critiques/suggestions - and feel free to PM me if something doesn't make sense.

- your grammar needs a bit of tidying up. To be honest, I was surprised considering you had someone look over it for you, but your first sentence still has an obvious error. [Four years, Four years of peace. ] - either that comma should be a fullstop, or the second "Four" should be lower case. There are other little things like that scattered about. Another major thing was capitals in your speaker tags where they shouldn't be.

- the deck you intend Lacus to use is one that is not revealed until ZEXAL, so those cards actually don't exist during the time of GX. You could get away with minor cards, particularly spells and traps, but not with a major archetype like that.

- I actually can't see Kira using GENESIS or Requiem...although, an enemy could. If you PM me the ideas you currently have, I might be able to help with that. I'd prefer to have an idea of what you have in mind though. :) Otherwise my muses will latch on and go crazy. Also, with his deck I think having it focus primarily on the Strike/Freedom series and the Archangel and Eternal as monster cards would suit him better. You could have support cards like the Skygrasper, the Strike Rogue and the Murasamis (however you spell that one) and whatever Mu drove the first time, and then have other things as support cards. It would also really work well with how adjustable the Strike was with its weapons - you could have equip cards upgrading. In Kira's case, I think the fewer monsters you give him to work with, the better. Something like Zane/Ryou's first deck, where he was always focusing on bringing his three Cyber Dragons and their fusions out to the max.
Although he can probably edit his deck later on, though I would think the Gods would give him something a little more suitable to his personality.

- the first scene was good information wise, however I felt it was lacking a little in the emotional department until those last few paragraphs. Fleshing it out a little might help...and I really wanted to see Athrun there as well (this is coming from an Athrun fan so feel free to ignore this if it isn't relevant).

- for GX info, I would suggest looking at . They're the best source of anime-info I've ever seen, although they use the sub version exclusively. I think you're all right with the ages, though also keep in mind that Duel Academia doesn't start like ordinary Japanese schools. Higuchimon's profile has a GX timeline if you need to look important dates up. I'd recommend looking at that info even if you don't, particularly if you're not as familar with GX as you are with Gundam Seed.

- keep an eye on the change in era; Kira and Lacus will have quite a bit of adjusting to do since the cosmic era was far more advanced than the GX era. Particularly with the memories in tact. *bad plot bunny - stay down!*
8/22/2013 c1 ThePizziaMan
Hope u continue this.
6/26/2013 c1 ShadicZX
more please!
6/3/2013 c1 flaimingdarkfox
awesome are you going to keep going
5/17/2013 c1 22edboy4926
Awesome intro
Looking forward to more.
5/6/2013 c1 2Final Genesis
I may not have watched SEED and Destiny, but this looks promising! :D

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
5/1/2013 c1 zero
dang,this one is 's chapter 2 and 3?
4/18/2013 c1 AXL999
I can't wait for the next chapter!
4/16/2013 c1 8Sky EXE
Finally! A Gundam/Yu-Gi-Oh! crossover done right! I'm looking forward to more!
18 Page 1 2 Next »