for Simple Discoveries Lead To Joy

6/5/2017 c1 Hinatauchiha1
Totally agree with you I think that tsuna is just so cute as a boy more that a girl so I too prefer mpreg when he is a doncel is one of my favorite but I wished that this story could be longer and not just a one shot cause I haven't found any other about this 2 with a baby of their own with tsuna getting pregnant ~ I hope you can make one but longer soon or make this one longer thanks for that fanfic
12/8/2015 c1 Visually Dreamer
I totally agree with you! I don't like Fem!Tsuna story either. It just feel out of place! So happy to have somebody sharing the same opinion as me!
8/21/2013 c1 5Akitao Yuki Moon
Hello! First of all I need to say that, I love this story so much! It's amazing, love the style of it, everything. You're a very good author. And yeah, I don't like genderbends too. Cause I like boyxboy.
It's nice. And more than anything I LOVE G27! It's an awesome pairing that I love so much, that I couldn't stop reading, searching for anything, ANYTHING about G27.*starts squealing* And here they're sooo CUTE! Papa Gio! *squeals more* and Tsu-chan will be a Mommy! IT'S JUST TOO CUTE!
I would love if there was actually a M-preg, story, with G27. Cause I have found one but... well it's not that good. So THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS IT MADE MY DAY! Keep up your work! Perhaps some more G27?...Please? Bye!
7/17/2013 c1 Mariah
I was wondering hoe will Tsuna give birth, he is a boy so will he have a c section?
4/19/2013 c1 Gentle Snow
So very cute! Great fic :)
4/16/2013 c1 8Setsugetsuka Kikuyomi
KYAAAA! Those sweet moments...
Gio must be a good father when the times comes...
Anyway... Thanks for the Fic (it refresh my mind, really)
4/16/2013 c1 5Amaya Ishimoto
This is soooo cute I love it! By the way, I agree with you on your opinion about the genderbends. I don't like stories with Fem!Tsuna for that very same reason too! But I still read them sometimes because the writing or the plot is great! Anyways, thanks for writing this! It really is cute! :D
4/16/2013 c1 Kris
This is perhaps the only Mpreg I've read and liked
4/16/2013 c1 17Kichou
Aw, that was cute. I can imagine the utterly cute scene they make. Nice story.
4/16/2013 c1 8silent-insaneminako
(Flails arms, story gave so many feels, can't find the right way to let it out, so squeals)

S-so cute! Awww! A mpreg thing with a mommy Tsuna and a papa Giotto! / I love it! Thank you for writing this! It's wonderful!