for This Alright?

3/13/2018 c1 Guest
Love how simple this is. Beautifully written.
8/10/2016 c1 3girlface
Love this story. For not having a lot of words it has a lot of heart!
10/27/2015 c1 33the-space-between1013
Dear God. I honestly think that was the hottest thing I've read so far. And that says a lot. But the way he just slowly insinuated himself into her life, into her bed, into her body...soooooooo hot. lol
10/14/2015 c1 6Angelaplace
I love it
You writte so good :D
Emmm, You give me permision of traslate this fic to spanish? Please _
1/16/2015 c1 Tamie-HU
Just read the story in the german translation but then I wanted to read in in the original version an I must say: WOW! Its so sweet an I can imagine that this would be the exact way it could have happened. I love it when ff is so much IC. Thank you for that!
1/12/2015 c1 16NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands
Awwww sweet story!
12/25/2014 c1 yogapantsinpublic
I don't know how I have never given a review for this one. It is my all time favorite fanfic. Exactly how I think it would have happened.
7/17/2014 c1 4Whatsinaname1997
Oh, I like this. Daryl be degrees. I see it.

Thanks for the good read.
5/29/2014 c1 9Athlete Girl
sweet!
5/17/2014 c1 17jenrussell131
I really like this. I like how Daryl takes baby steps until he's comfortable and still makes sure Carol is ok.
4/13/2014 c1 9stepstate
I can totally see Daryl doing that on the first night. I love these two together.
11/16/2013 c1 12sonic-roses
The noises I made...
Lovely fic.
Fantastic writing
I'm now off to read more of your fics.
11/7/2013 c1 LittlePony
Really love this one! Its short, but it would not be better, if it was longer.

May I translate it into German? The DarylxCarol-Fanclub is beginning to grow on german and they are all really interested in this pairing. Id love to do it and I would inform you how it worked and what the germans say about it ;)

Greetings from Germany,

Pony
10/29/2013 c1 3In All The Chaos
After reading the previous reviews I can't even believe the topic of non-con is being bandied around. How silly. Anyway, my review for this is long overdue because it's been one of my favorites. I don't know how you've done it, it's such a short little drabble, but it's really powerful! One of the sexiest Caryl one-shots I've ever read.
9/23/2013 c1 11syntheticaesthetic
Nice Guy Daryl Dixon: verbally asks for consent.

Adorable. D