for Bystander

6/5/2018 c14 6Tempe4Booth
Why did you never finieeh this?
1/3/2016 c1 ironheart4ever
Because I marathon-watched CA for 5 days straight, and got to the end unsatisfied with the Eyal/Annie, I went off searching for fanfic and came to you stories. Read this is one sitting. Thank you for sharing your talents. :-) Love it!
11/15/2014 c1 candyanne
I found this story today and love it. I hope you are planning to continue with it, I would love to see how you continue.
9/25/2014 c14 Guest
I'm new to the fanfiction stories. My daughter introduced them to me recently. I've been reading and rereading your story. I just noticed your author note tonight in Chapter 13 about not receiving reviews on your story. I probably should apologize for not noticing it earlier and commenting about it but I can't. I was enjoying your story so much I couldn't wait to get to the next chapter.
I hope that you continue writing.
7/8/2014 c14 ai
Please please tell me u will update! I wanna see Annie meet Avi her "nephew". This story is so good.
2/25/2014 c14 Miracle
Please update! Loving your story!
11/18/2013 c14 Katie
I'm not logged in right now, but once I am I will have to follow this story! I cannot believe I have not read this yet, especially because I love Eyal! Great story, please update soon!
11/4/2013 c14 Guest
Love it so far :)
10/31/2013 c13 Guest
I'm sorry for not sending out my review last night when I read the last chapters that you wrote. I enjoyed very much your story that you are writing. I was frustrated that you teased me with the beginning chapters because it was good and I kept checking Covert Affairs fan fiction stories of Annie & Eyal seeing if you updated this story. I know you wouldn't purposely leave us hanging. As you can tell I'm an Annie & Eyal fan. She does not belong in a relationship with Auggie.
Thank you for writing this story. On one hand I can't wait until you finish it but on the other hand I don't want you to complete it.
11/1/2013 c14 3TuxedoCat42
I have a feeling that Eyal is going to find the guys who hurt Annie and Hena very quickly. Please don't leave this story unfinished. It is very good!
11/1/2013 c14 StephanieSmith
I love your story! I cannot wait for the next update! One little thing that bothered me about this chapter, was when Eyal explained how he and Annie knew eachother you said that they 'hated' eachother. I always felt it was moreo irritation and annoyance. Anyways keep up the good work I hope you update soon!
10/31/2013 c13 14Taliahah
Glad to get to this moment! With Eyal hovering between two beds ... can't doubt the kismet going on between him and Annie in this story. Yet I feel for Hena too ...
10/31/2013 c13 Gaialy
I can guess why the last few chapters did not get reviews, they felt a little rushed and different in style. But now this chapter is back to original style.
10/31/2013 c14 andiesimmo
hey! really enjoying this one, thank you :)
10/31/2013 c14 6bouc0101
Your story is great. Love the way you write it. I can praticaly see the caracters in my mind. Please don't stop. The Eyal/Annie pairing doesn't get much reviews in general, don't let that stop you.
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »