for Bystander

10/30/2013 c12 damariz
Thank you for story.
10/30/2013 c8 14Taliahah
Wow! Poor Annie! you've got me scared now - what else is going to happen to her?
10/30/2013 c12 6bouc0101
OK, I'm litteraly hurting for Eyal. Don't know how Annie survived all of this but she can't be in good shape. Love your story. What a wonderful angle! And thanks for updating twice, really nice of you. I hate waiting never was good at it!
10/30/2013 c12 3TuxedoCat42
That was a great way for Eyal and Annie to meet. Perfectly arranged! She is going to need a good friend to get her through what has happened to her. Thanks for not forgetting about us-I can't wait until tomorrow!
10/29/2013 c10 4Sugar Stars at Night
It's a miracle Annie can even drive away. She has really taken a beating and possibly internal bleeding. Your in-depth narrative was spot on. I could feel like being right there with the two women with many short prayers. Good chapters and many thanks.
10/28/2013 c8 me
Hope u update soon. Is a little violent to me the story but i want to see the whole picture thx
10/29/2013 c10 6bouc0101
Thanks for the double update. Annie is taking quite a beating. would not want to be the one responsable when Eyal gets in this story!
10/29/2013 c10 Gaialy
two updates in one go? fantastic!
10/29/2013 c10 3TuxedoCat42
I'm so glad you posted both chapters! Very fast paced. I hope they get to the police station!
10/29/2013 c10 13kay.hayden
Super high octane and excitement, kept my heart beating in my throat. Loved both chapters, well done.
10/28/2013 c8 6bouc0101
I"m praying for Annie too and hope Eyal gets there quickly. Really like your story.
10/28/2013 c1 Gaialy
Alright, she earned a week off, then yes of course no one would be concerned about her absence until she fails to report back. Questions answered. More when you can. :)
10/28/2013 c8 Gaialy
Just a thought, Eyal would have found out by this point that the mother of his child is missing right, I mean, they have been captured for almost a week now.
10/27/2013 c8 3TuxedoCat42
They are in a horrible place, but Annie still seems strong. Hope to see Eyal soon!
I'm glad you updated and can't wait for another!
10/27/2013 c8 13kay.hayden
OMG what is happening to Annie. Are they beating her because she won't have sex or is it part of her plan - get beaten and a way out? She is going to the ultimate end to help save Hena. Super job with this story and can't wait for the next chapter.
46 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »