for Peace, Love, and Understanding

10/25/2013 c1 1GeekItUp
Combeferre is adorable, Enjolras is adorable, Courferyac is adorable (Jehan wasn't in this story, but he is adorable too). Everyone is just adorable! You really are a great author! And the pity party made me happy, which may or may not make me horrible person because I'm joyful about their misery...
8/18/2013 c1 1Iceangel1229
No. No. No. It can't end there! Why do you do this to me? Great job. Until next time :)
7/23/2013 c1 6buckyybarnes
caaan you feel the looooove toniggghhtht
6/26/2013 c1 36Almost an Actress
Oh, I loved that!
5/6/2013 c1 5kili-grabmyhand
AHHH. I loved this. That final line was just perfect. Perfection.
5/6/2013 c1 4ButternutSquash112
I LOVVEEDDDD IIITTTTTTTT.
But what happens after that? Do Enjolras and Grantaire become friends or do they get together or WHAT?

Could we pretty please have a Chapter 2? XD
5/2/2013 c1 13ZombieExterminationSpecialist
Do you by chance have a sequel to this? It's a great story and a sequel where the R and Enjy get together would be awesome!
I love the whole pity party thing by the way! XD keep writing awesome stories!
4/29/2013 c1 Combeferre
PLEASE WRITE MORE I MUST READ MORE
4/27/2013 c1 1sarahmozer
My only question is: If I send chocolate to four random addresses on the off chance that one of them is you, will you write another chapter, please? Also, thanks for not being scary and loving to talk.
4/17/2013 c1 41Sarahbob
You made me smile all the way with this story :) Enjolras is actually endearing in this. Are you planning on continuing it? Hope you will!
4/16/2013 c1 5Agent Darcy Lewis
FANGIRLISH FLAIL ACTIVATE! I needed that, i wish i could go to their pitty/depression party! I was crying 7th period, and NO ONE EVEN CAIRED! i just realized what shitty friends i have. Amazing story!