FanFiction.Net
for El Camino

3/7/2015 c1 renewagain
I didn't know you wrote this too! I read it a few months back and didn't review. What a shame! I still can't believe you packed so much emotion with a happy and satisfying conclusion into this many words. I loved the delicious angst and the crowd-packed ending. Awesome!
2/8/2015 c1 2rosewg
Intense...
I love it
Great work
2/2/2015 c1 Guest
Where is the happy ending this story was sad and depressing.
1/17/2015 c1 Guest
Eh...doesnt seem like a love story..more like teenage obsession and bella being an idiot and waiting around for an emotional retard.
1/16/2015 c1 Anything But Odinary
I am so glad I read this.
11/15/2014 c1 nebfan51
Your angst level writing is an all time high...you are very good with it! THANK YOU for sharing :-)
11/13/2014 c1 Cina's
Wonderful one shot.
11/12/2014 c1 Novel's addict
Amazing, heart breaking story , i want to kill edward though and i want to hug him at the same time lol
11/11/2014 c1 1my2galspal
Aww, what a great o/s. I'd actually love to see more of this story. I feel like certain things were hinted at that could have been a whole storyline in and of themselves. Guess I'll just have to fill in the gaps by my self. Thanks for sharing this great piece of writing though.
10/13/2014 c1 sweetncole22
this is a great one shot!
10/12/2014 c1 maniapage
Love it! Thankyou!
8/10/2014 c1 Guest
What? Bella seems like an idiot.
8/7/2014 c1 meelee72
Swoony. :)
Intense, very cool. I like what u did w/ the characters here.

..(I lost my V card in an El Camino.. in the 80's).. - lol. Crazy times.
5/14/2014 c1 10blueeyedcherry
Gah! The feels right now! I wasn't sure if you'd have him show up on the bus or at her place, but this was so perfect.

I think one of my favorite things about your writing (and there are many things because your words scream pure brilliance) is the use of music. Music is a muse for me, and the way you use it in your stories is beautiful. It always adds to the piece, sets a mood, helps to paint a picture. In short, I love it.

His words on stage. Their classmates cheering for them and acknowledging everything. I loved it. And I always love a slow burn, which was precisely what happened here. My heart ached for Bella though the majority of this - enduring his behavior with Jasper, then having to see him with Tanya, and the rejection as he left her outside the alternative school. All of that only made the ending that much sweeter, however.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful words with us.

xo
4/21/2014 c1 Bevey99
Wow. Really wow. Brilliant.
210 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »