FanFiction.Net
for El Camino

3/16/2014 c1 GeminiGirl437
I read this so long ago and it fell onto my screen again tonight! This was a tough one. So much lost time for them. Glad they found their way. Good girl/bad boy. I lived it, but chose a good boy in the end. Gotta love it when it works out.
3/16/2014 c1 7VampiresHaveLaws
Alice in Chains was on one of the music channels this morning and this story popped into my head, so I knew a re-read was in order. I loved it just as much this time as I did the first. So good. XOXO
1/5/2014 c1 4Hannahe93
I started reading this story while I was on vacation with my grandparents in the Florida Keys, and I couldn't stop reading it! I had to take a few breaks here and there, but my thoughts were always distracted by this story! I literally felt the emotions that Bella felt, and couldn't get this story out of my head. It was truly, utterly beautiful. You are a fantastic writer, and I CANNOT wait to read more of your work! Keep it up!

-Hannah
12/27/2013 c1 2elevator jeff
Goddamit! YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME CRY :(
It took me hours to read this! HOURS
I had,to,convince myself to woman up abd just,finish it, abd i knew it had a happy ending
good god
love,it though :)
Have a Merry Christmas abd a Happy New Year!
12/26/2013 c1 Illy35
Very sweet (in the end !)
That was complex and beautiful.
11/29/2013 c1 Green Gem
Suffice to say, I like this story very much because I actually read it long ago and tonight, re-selected it via the story description. Only after I began reading again did I realize that I have already read it. Sigh; I am losing brain cells daily :)

With that said... Is the Live song that Bella sits between the speakers for "Selling the Drama"? I just gotta know - I love Ed's voice and that CD was on content play for years :).

Thanks so much!
11/21/2013 c1 000000001010-0101010101
I love this one shot. Your Bella and Edward are perfect together :)
11/5/2013 c1 delia.ingrid
Briliant! I love the way you wrote edward it's like i can see him before my eyes
10/31/2013 c1 MissCherrie
I LOVE this! It may have something to do with the period in which it was written (I'm partial to late 90's ;) but mostly it's just your epic writing! I've read all of your stories (although somehow I missed this one until now) and I am in awe of you, really! I hope you continue to write. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
10/24/2013 c1 Ailee H
STILL am hoping you write another chapter. God I love this so much.
10/10/2013 c1 CynLyn
Wow, you can write. That story packs a lot of emotion. I think the way the characters fail to talk to each other and fail to understand each other's feelings rings true, especially for teenagers.
10/8/2013 c1 Unimaginative Olena
How in the hell did I miss this? You have two one-shots I never knew about! God, I missed your writing! You have to write regularly again, you HAVE to!

This is such a painfully sweet story! Foolish young people :) And the big AWWWWW moment at the end :) Loved it!

Olena
10/4/2013 c1 3starpower31
This is beautiful. Fuck its gorgeous! Just everything about this Edward and his love and when he came to Boulder? Gaah I almost cried!

Please, please, expand this? Give us something more?
8/31/2013 c1 2roxnroll
You, my friend, are the QUEEN OF TEARS! Whether, they are happy or sad! That is such a great thing to be, too.
You are able to invoke so much emotion in your characters that, as readers, we can't help but get sucked into their pain or happiness! Will we be seeing more of these two? I didn't see the complete notation at the top!
Rox
8/27/2013 c1 4Lillian-is-fickle
I enjoyed this. Thanks for writing. :)
210 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »