for Harry Potter and the Mistress of the Night Sky

4/17 c4 3NeroAlmia
Shame that you won't update this anymore...
3/6 c3 Ryu Maroku
I like this story and can't wait for updates.
5/16/2020 c4 2ChimaTigon
When's the next chapter?
10/16/2019 c1 Ibrahim
when are you going to update the fanfic
7/3/2019 c4 RESTIA
Unfortunste that this seems abandoned.
2/20/2019 c4 PasiveNox
Great great
2/20/2019 c1 PasiveNox
Great
2/18/2019 c1 Darkjaden
I can really see the Shiro and Kirisugu moment there.
5/21/2018 c4 KrisB-71854
There are a few minor bits missing in this. What about the entire MOD bit? That never really was brought up. Is Harry still working? It sounded like he was trying to get a transfer rather than commute. Harry could just devote his life to Hayate.

Overall, I've enjoyed this. It's short. It feels like this hasn't even been a week overall.

I'd like you to get back to this fic. Part of me wants to say screw the HP stuff except as background fluffy. You don't actually have to get into the Nanoha stuff. Just doing a slice of life with Harry, Hayate, and Nanoha's family will work out rather well.

I know this is likely dead, but I'd be rather curious on who pairings could have been here. I had to look up Nanaho's sibling/cousins Miyuki Takamachi and Kyoya Takamachi. When Nanaho is 9, Miyuki is 17 and Kyoya is 19.

I'm assuming Nanoha and Hayata are both 6 here, so that would make Nanoha's siblings 14 and 16 presently. Nah, that's way too much of an age gap.

14 and female would make the ideal age for hiring a nanny/sitter for Hayate. It's not that Hayate really needs the help, but for Harry's peace of mind, he'd much rather be paying Miyuki to assist Hayate with her bathroom needs.

I could just see Harry's thoughts. Whatever the girl asks, he'd try to get. He doesn't want to even think of that sort of thing.

I could see the Takamachis being for that as it lets Miyuki have a dependable job although she'd likely do the same for free. Harry would insist on paying her and writing it up as her being a hired for private health care. That looks/sounds much better than babysitting. What's the title home health nurse, or assisted living specialist?
12/27/2017 c3 Logical-Tadkins
Cute story. Love Harry and Hayate's banter. It'll be interesting to see Harry's effect on the plot.
9/1/2017 c1 6Ryuuohjin
Dead?
2/21/2017 c4 Mernom
From the tempo so far, I'm guessing that you won't be getting to canon anytime soon... And that's assuming that the story isn't dead. Oh well, added to follow list just in case.
2/21/2017 c3 Mernom
A little slow, but I like that every once in a while.
155 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »