for Fighting Fairies

3/29/2021 c6 Guest
They are dead
4/7/2020 c9 ryoga-chan's heart
This is a very good story. Especially the last two chapters.
3/19/2020 c9 2savwafair
GOD that was adorable. you're a really good writer! everyone is in character and I could totally imagine this happening in the manga! thanks for sharing with us!
7/27/2019 c9 DragonFae
This, this was beautiful. I'm sure I will doubtlessly read it a few hundred more times before I even begin to think "maybe I should read something else" XD
7/27/2019 c8 Guest
Multiple things
1. The guild could NEVER hate thier Light, she's too damn precious.
2. Lucy's bravery and quick think are honestly what I adore most about her, thank you for making them so prevalent here!
3. YES NATSU BEAT HIS SORRY GRIMY ASS!
7/27/2019 c7 Guest
*inhales*
The only thing I can say?
Nalu. Is. Canon. King.
7/27/2019 c6 DragonFae
And Pissed!Lucy makes her rightful appearance! :D
Oh they're so screwed! _
7/27/2019 c5 DragonFae
Still so beautiful, and making me SO happy!
7/27/2019 c4 DragonFae
I forgot about the budding Rowen XD oh it's so cute and precious!
7/27/2019 c3 DragonFae
I'm not sure if I've commented before, but if not
This is the third time I've read this and I fall more and more in love with this every time. All the characters are written beautifully and you made me want more of these six being together, which hurts, because hardly anyone does put even Lucy with Wendy and Romeo in a friend/sibling like light buT IT'S SO GOOD?!
Ugh, anyway
Thank you for writing this masterpiece, I love it and will always continue to.
12/29/2018 c9 Guest
Hi! I just want you to know that I have read a good number of fics in my time (likely to be in the thousands at this point...) and many of those fics have been Fairy Tail. That said, I rarely find a fic that I actively seek out to read again after finishing it. This is one of those rare fics and the only Fairy Tail fic that has made that cut. This is probably the eighth time I've read this fic since first coming across it a couple years back. You should be proud of the story that you have put together. Though short, I feel that it is among the best in the Fairy Tail fandom. Thank you for taking the time to write it.
8/14/2018 c9 RAGAnne
I love this story. I really appreciated that you wrote Lucy as a person rather than a caricature. Some writers seem to take the more ridiculous aspects of the manga/anime and then take it a few steps further so your story was a welcome relief. I loved seeing her take to leadership responsibilities. Of course her magical talents would lead to that ability. And it was nice to see Wendy and Romeo get to be part of the team.
8/23/2017 c9 Fairytailtrash2003
it was so touching I just loved it. The emotions the scenes just brought tears to my eyes, and the ending was marvelous. Wonderful job.
3/5/2017 c9 Guest
Honestly, the way the story resolved was boring. A rant by Lucy put the guild into submission. I was hoping for a battle royale or something. Not to mention, it barely goes over the actual fighting of the guild.
2/3/2017 c6 Guest