FanFiction.Net
for Lannister legacy

10/10/2013 c1 Escha
LOL, this is too cute!
9/30/2013 c2 JoStone
It's a good ship to go down with. :) Good story, although I wish Joffrey would have still died. Him dying just clears so many things up, in my opinion, lol.
8/25/2013 c2 5PaoHalliwell
I really love this pairing :)
I like this fic and the way you portray them ;)
6/25/2013 c1 YellingInSpace
oh my, this is beautiful!
6/16/2013 c2 RannaNix
Brilliant!
6/7/2013 c2 HardLohve
I like it! And yeah, I also thik that Tiwin would love him gransoon.
6/7/2013 c2 Hugo
I love it.
6/5/2013 c2 5WellITriedSoManyOptions
Interesting portrayal of this relationship. Look forward to seeing which direction you will continue in.
5/22/2013 c1 mariana
I love yours story's you are a amanzing writer. And that is the best ship of a song of ice and fire. They are a so beautiful couple it's a pity have so little people who like them together I hope that number grown up whiff. There married in the Tv show. Sorry the English is not my language
4/21/2013 c2 Zmbchk21
I absolutely loved your story. It is kinda nice to see lord tywin act differently. And I love any story where tyrion is happy. Great story.
4/19/2013 c2 phem
I can understand Sansa's fears. The uncertainty, along with wanting to protect her child, must be a heavy burden. "Lannister lies" -isn't that the truth! Looking forward to the next update. :)
4/19/2013 c1 phem
So sweet! I'm glad you showed this softer side of Tywin. Things aren't always so black and white. Lol your author's confession. I feel the same way! Thanks for writing.
4/17/2013 c1 NameDKhanna
Although I don't really think it likely that Sansa and Tyrion would have a real marriage in ASoS, because both of them have a lot of issues to contend with, I think they could have a marriage by ADoS. If Tywin had hated his son a little less or been slightly more rational as a person, the scenario you describe could have worked.
4/17/2013 c2 7The Mad Writer of Brooklyn
Yay! Another fic so soon! I'm so glad you're going to make new ones every Sunday, it'll be great to have a new fic from you AND a new episode of GOT! Were you serious about the Petyr\Sansa thing? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I shake my head at that, god almighty. Anyways, great fic! Though, I guess you could change this one to K- since there's no cursing or violence or sex in it.
29 « Prev Page 1 2