for The Most Important Jacket in the Universe

1/13/2019 c1 93Bella Gracelyn Prentiss
I love this. I wish this would have happened in the actual episode. I practically sobbed when Juliet broke up with Shawn.
4/26/2018 c1 Pokemon67
oh that episode had me in so much pain... this is a perfect fix! (well, except for Vick getting a cold because Shawn takes her shawl and Gus breaking out in hives, but I'm sure the Doctor can find a way to fix that).

Lovely story!

Happy Writing!
7/22/2017 c1 11Forgot-to-remember01
I love you so much. Thank you for this wonderful one-shot! (also, even though there was only a little bit of dialogue, it was spot on. You did a great job staying in character!)
7/2/2015 c1 5Tie-Dyed Broadway
I agree with the Doctor! This is why I ALWAYS check my pockets before I give my jacket to someone! Shawn really needs to remember that important lesson! ; )
1/16/2015 c1 27Broadwaygirl21
Oh my god. This was perfect, absolutely freaking perfect!
Honestly, I wish they had Doctor Who/ Psych crossover episode. The banter between The Doctor and Shawn would've been the pinnacle of my life... That says a lot, doesn't it?

But I loved this. Well-written, in-character (Amy made me laugh!), and I'm so adding this to my favorites!

Rae
8/5/2014 c1 Guest
Are you kidding? The universe DID split in two! Shules was broken up! Great story!
7/12/2014 c1 74The Hope Lions
When I watched the episode I totally wished this had happened too, but now that it's over I'm glad with how it all worked out. :) Adorable fic by the way.
6/15/2014 c1 Guest
This is one of the most unique ways to make it so Juliet never accidentally found out. But a great twist for sure! Fantastic work!
4/30/2014 c1 12BrokenSky49
This might just be the most fantastic crossover I have ever read :D
2/11/2014 c1 Guest
Awwwwwww :D I love it
11/12/2013 c1 2Pretend-itmakessense
You literally just saved my life with that!
9/1/2013 c1 gomogomo777
Lol, the crack, crack everywhere...

I died.
7/27/2013 c1 Nikiki
But that day in Psych the Universe did split in two! WHY DID THIS NOT HAPPEN!
7/2/2013 c1 DianaThen
PS- That is quite possibly the best review I have ever read.

Emachinescat- As for the fic, lovely (and by lovely I mean it does all it can, which is not much, to fill the hole that that ending carved with a jagged knife into my heart). I love the Doctor. "It's infested with... things. You'll thank me one day. Or not. Probably not. But you should. Enjoy the cake!"
6/14/2013 c1 PS
Not to be a bother... But I do not mean what you think I mean. I am the abbreviated form of Post Script. Therefore if you want to leave an additional message after the first PS it would be PPS: post post script. Because post script script makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
22 Page 1 2 Next »