for Famous Walkers We Have Known

12/8/2014 c1 chemfemme
Thank you for the laughs. I've only read the first chapter so far, but I don't see the real people as issue because the story was really about the characters' reactions - like Carl getting excited it's TS.
11/8/2014 c3 35SamanthaReese
Loved it! I absolutely loved this story! Great job!
11/8/2014 c2 SamanthaReese
Cliffhanger! Great chapter! Loved it!
11/8/2014 c1 SamanthaReese
Oh my God! This is hilarious! I absolutely loved it!
11/14/2013 c3 WALKING DEAD FAN
it would be hilarious if you did one with selena gomez XD XD XD
10/14/2013 c1 46ozma914
Well done - I'm sure we all know someone famous we'd like to see as the shambling dead!
9/20/2013 c3 49Valerie E. Mackin
Aw, it's already over?! I feel like you could've really gone on with these. I know I could think of a few people it'd be interesting to zombify.
9/20/2013 c2 Valerie E. Mackin
I think the author's note really made this chapter zing at the end there.
9/17/2013 c1 Valerie E. Mackin
I was alternately facepalming and laughing so hard I scared the cat out of the room.
8/11/2013 c3 littleshelly0619
I'm sad to see the marked "complete." I actually didn't notice that at first, and loved your first chap so much I kept reading. Are you not writing any more of these because of the trolls who brought up the 'writing about real people' issue? Well that's just baloney in my opinion! I hope you decide to go back and continue these, you are too clever and they are way too funny for you to stop!
8/11/2013 c3 cynder172braken
Do the Dixon brothers vs zombie Kardashians please! :D
5/14/2013 c1 Follower
Britney Spears!
Kim Kardashian!
5/3/2013 c3 42Ravenesque2
Straight away, Rick pissing on their heads...pure liquid gold ;) One wonders what Maggie had to do during that time, though, LOL. All of them thinking it was Daryl in silky PJ's...so adorable. LOL. Daryl not even recognising himself? More freaking gold, lady! Only ting was, is it Daryl that got the generator and dailies working?

Also, a suggestion...Charlie Sheen? LOL. I saw on that show he was on an ad of them having a party and commenting the place looked like Charlie Sheen's house. I thought that was amusing ;) I gave you lots of winks, because I can!
5/3/2013 c2 Ravenesque2
I haven't seen Boondock Saints so I think this might be going over my head a tad, but I did really love Daryl's fixation on the zombie I am presuming is either him or the other guy (Sean Patrick Flannery?). I could really hear him saying it and giggled. ;)
4/28/2013 c3 9zombieslayer5
I lol'd the whole way through.
Daryl in those PJ's? Omg :)
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »