for Harry Potter and the Shell of the God-King

5/2 c10 6Yaw6113
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot. I am sorry if I am being rude I don’t mean to be rude I just really like your story a lot.
5/1 c9 existentialpenguin
The Carrows were excellent. Please write more of them!
4/26 c8 Seimika
Soooo will he be suing for using his name,likeness ,ect from everyone that's done so?
4/26 c6 Seimika
So not only dies the god king need to evolve her new body but apparently harry needs a upgrade too lol
4/23 c10 guestinator
While a solid story overall I am still waiting for meaningful changes to the original that would actually warrant a rewrite.

Why? Because as of this moment that still isn't the case. To me it would have been more worth all these extra words and work put in to simply continue where it left off at this point.
4/24 c10 2Jack Inqu
Illyria is going to make a very interesting impact on several people's lives.

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
4/23 c10 AngryOmelette
Nice
4/23 c10 HairyLimey
She's right that was to easy.
4/23 c10 200Marcus Rowland
What's up with Vernon? He never usually lets self-preservation get in the way of being an abusive idiot. Maybe he actually has some rudimentary survival instincts.
4/23 c10 Redpanda1224
I’m surprised Illyria hasn’t recommended Tonks or Amelia Bones as well, maybe even some of the female teachers.
4/4 c9 Armiture
I like what you're doing and will be following this story. I like the running gag of Ron getting stunned whenever he says something particularly stupid; at least, I'm hoping it will be a running gag. Nice takedown of that idiot Draco, and I like your version of Narcissa. Kudos for wiping out the Lestranges in less than 30 seconds and fear of the God-King into the dimwitted Fudge.
4/4 c1 Armiture
A most interesting premise and I look forward to all the flaps of the kaiju-sized plot butterfly that has been unleashed.
3/17 c9 Ranmaleopard
This is just really awesome and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue
3/14 c2 Zentari2238
As cringeworthy as the original story was...
3/14 c9 1Fez8745
Can't wait to have the Carrows taken down a few pegs for the rudeness. Considering who they're disrespecting...High Priest of a god.
1,135 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »