FanFiction.Net

Very good interpretation.
12/19/2020 c1 DelennTriesTalkingLikeAHuman
Very well written.
9/24/2020 c1 Houndcrush
This was very good and seemed believable to me. Thank you for sharing!
5/20/2019 c1 Veronica
I loved this story. And I loved your Sansa, too. Often in canon I've wanted Sansa was more empathetic and perceptive. Thus, to read such Sansa here has been a real delight. Her and Sandor's interaction in her bedroom was a thing of beauty. I loved to see Sandor Clegane being vulnerable with Sansa and she responding to that in the right way. The way he did need. I loved the character study, too. This tale was a treat. Thank you so much for writing and posting it. I enjoyed it very much. Take care and have a lovely week!
9/24/2014 c1 1bella526
Short, but really well written! :)
10/30/2013 c1 Escha
awww... :.;
5/14/2013 c1 5Moa in the Moon
I almost hat to read your stories, because there is the inevitable end that comes. Seeing the word complete on the status is such a bummer. Your work is ace quality and amazing. More stories, please.
5/5/2013 c1 SayuriLady
You really should write a sequel! I definitely felt like that was not the ending, more should be written. I love empathetic!Sansa and Sandor crying. More please!
4/23/2013 c1 delirium27
Can't write how much I loved and enjoyed this... Truly perfect. Love your comforting Sansa and your vulnerable Sandor. But please, if you find any inspiration in yourself, continue this story. It's not fair to stop right there, not for Sansa and Sandor and even more not for poor readers like me...
so long
del
4/19/2013 c1 10Nadeshiko-Nara
Oh wow, those were some delicious man tears! This was just so lovely. Out of all the Blackwater AU's I've read, this actually seems the most plausible. I know tons of people have wrote meta about the break down of Sandor's mental state and point to this as one of the main stages of it. I feel like if Sansa hadn't been drunk and was as empathetic as you wrote her here then it totally could've gone like this. I hope you continue with this. I love your prose style and can't wait to see how this follow-up to Look At Me goes.
4/19/2013 c1 Midnightdawn67
Gawds, how I wish...
I still think that a road trip with these two wouldve been much more interesting than Arya/Sandor...no matter what wouldve happened(or not happened).
Sigh.
As usual, your writing is so deep.
4/19/2013 c1 JuliaAurelia
Really good!
4/19/2013 c1 3Loquitur
I like your Sansa. You present her well, not too gutsy, not too meek.

"He gathered her up, curling himself into her arms, burying his face in her shoulder and clinging to her fiercely, violent and shocking"
was my favorite line, by far.

A man could sheath himself in a woman, indeed!

I trust you're going to continue this? Even if you don't, I rather enjoyed it, and continue to enjoy reading your work.
4/19/2013 c1 1EilidhMc
Lovely. I wish you would continue it! I love this version of these characters, where they actually say and do the things that I always felt they would have if they had only taken an honest look at their own feelings.
4/19/2013 c1 25RedSmileyFace
Awww... really really sweet. I like how you wrote of her compassion for him, and the process her mind has of understanding him. Beautifully written. I'm smitten with this.
16 Page 1 2 Next »