for The Romantic Misadventures of Sarah Williams

4/4 c7 3Leanansidhe1228
That story was marvelous! I enjoyed it very much! Looking forward to reading more of your works!
9/5/2020 c7 9Cherry Blossom Angel 18
Since the invention of the kiss there have been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind. The End.
9/5/2020 c5 Cherry Blossom Angel 18
Go, Goblins, live your dreams! ~And at last I see the bog... and it's like the bog is lifting... And it's warm and real and smelly! And the world is somehow shifting, All at once everything is different, now that I smell bogged!~
5/13/2020 c2 Moirai73
This is hilarious!
5/13/2020 c7 8alorindanya
Damn lava. You wrote such fun stories.
1/25/2020 c7 Guest
Your stories always have such a great blend of real life, hilarity, and magic romance. Love it
9/1/2019 c7 10BowieQueen
I think you're my favourite.
7/27/2019 c3 9Cherry Blossom Angel 18
Gotta ask, does the Avon Lady have to traverse the Labyrinth to get to the Goblin City in order to get to the Castle Beyond to sell frosted shadow to the Goblin King?

After many a-weary hour, the Avon Representative dragged herself and her samples case to the front door of the Castle. Her wares had been accosted by a ridiculous little Grub wearing a tea-cozy hat and dingy Pepto Pink stilettos. Her pink suit had been set aflame by dancing fire-monkeys who had chased her into the most foul stench ever to be believed. But now she was here, at the Castle Beyond the Goblin City. She raised a quivering hand to knock at the door which suddenly flung itself open. There in a hail of glitter, standing ever regal and imposing in a wind that came from no-where, was the King himself. "Oh?" he intoned, head tilted to one side, devilish smirk on his pale lips. "Have you brought me a gift?"
4/25/2019 c1 Lylabeth 1
Get back to writing. Your friend’s story about the bog is hilarious.
3/14/2019 c7 37Addict to Fanfics
I'm going to die laughing. All of it was wondrously hilarious. I feel bad about the bogged car. I loved the closet commentary and how the dress comment wasn't helping his case. I'm cackling madly over the switch in roles but for some reason the limits on his androgyny was what pushed me over the edge. I can't breath oh god my lungs hurt.
2/2/2019 c7 Guest 2019
Your stories put a smile on my face which reminds there until some time afterwards. Thanks so much for the happy times.
12/20/2018 c7 Guest
Wonderful! Entertaining, romantic and well written. So much fun reading it! Thank
Dec 20 2018
11/26/2018 c7 stuff the world with cake
How cute. And such a sweet, wonderful ending.
6/17/2018 c7 Skydriane
Literally laughed out loud a few times I have read a few of your fics and I love your mix of hilarity and sweetness. I hope to read more from you soon
10/20/2017 c7 6PaperGirlInAPaperTown
Utterly BRILLIANT. I am so glad I stumbled across this absolute gem. I was grinning from ear to ear the entire time. Goes to show that sometimes you need to kiss a few goblins before you can have your king. I definitely spent my afternoon well by reading this story, and I am eternally grateful for how entertaining it was! Thank you!
199 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »