for The Romantic Misadventures of Sarah Williams

4/21/2013 c3 10wild-filly
Great to see you back with another awesome story! I love your pacing and sense of the characters - everything just fits together so very well!
4/21/2013 c3 8Dragen Eyez
Ahh I already want more! There's something... addicting about this style of writing to me. I love its light-heartedness
4/21/2013 c3 Gwineveve301
Yes because planning always works lol
4/21/2013 c3 7Desteni
This chapter was hilarious and adorable! Poor Sarah, that would be a very sad first kiss. But it was really funny. And Ludo's predicament! Hehe! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
4/21/2013 c2 1Howl-Jareth-Lover4life
LIXXLE! OH THANK GOD. I THOUGHT YOU HAD DIED Or maybe that your brother found you out or something... I love this!
4/21/2013 c3 63Nanenna
Oh ugh, trying to kiss with braces is awful! My condolences to both parties.

I wish Hoggle had elaborated a little bit more on how he knew she wasn't qualified any more.
4/21/2013 c3 5Person3162012
Poor Sarah. Braces and Cheetos. That's boy is LUCKY! I would have murdered him AND his friends on the spot. Then created my own snack that would put Cheetos out of business!

Well, maybe not... But I would definitely consider it. Seriously consider it. ;)
4/21/2013 c3 MinkyT
Bleurch! What a terrible first kiss!

Can't True Love just roll up its sleeves and sort her out? It's not going to take that kind of rejection lying down, is it?

As always, can't wait for more...
4/21/2013 c3 7TheLadyBookworm
Ah I'll take that mini-Goblin King and give you another review. Cheetos? Really? That's nasty. Thankfully there's always the "first kiss" in a new relationship. That's the one that really matters.
4/21/2013 c3 6Morefindiel
Yes! I love your writing; it has a humor to it that I really enjoy. And right now I'm really enjoying this story! But are we going to see this new-hued Goblin King anytime soon?
4/21/2013 c3 5MaidMarian17
Whoo! Fantastic chapter! Poor Sarah...cheetos...dungeons and dragons...ewww. but the Floraqua was hilarious ;D can't wait for the next!
4/21/2013 c3 squeakerpea
Ouch, True Love's rejection is painful! And Cheetos-flavored. Love Hoggle's delight that she got the First Kiss out of the way: "Ha! At this point, you ain't qualified to sit in a chair in the middle of the Bog."
4/21/2013 c3 6Viking Eggplant
I may have cheered for Jeremy Botts. Nerd solidarity and all that. Enjoy that orange soda, sir.
4/21/2013 c3 The Three March Hares
Enter delicioustightpantsglittereyeshadow monarch, stage right!

And if Boggle keeps referring to said monarch as You-know-who, I'm going to be invisioning Lord Voldemort wearing a fright wig and eye liner (shudders).

We've missed you so much! Never leave so long again.
4/21/2013 c3 lovefanfic1053
getting drunk is and passing out? And dreams of the ballroom? uh-oh.
199 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »