for The Romantic Misadventures of Sarah Williams

5/20/2017 c5 2BaconBaker
This is pretty much how my sad excuse for a love life went...for many sad years right up until I stopped resisting MY One True Love and agreed to marriage. Things have improved greatly the last 5 years. I do so hope Sarah's fortune improves as well. (And while I'm at it, I have to say that I love how it doesn't kill me when you build up to the Jareth-Sarah meeting. No matter how long it takes, it always seems Right.)
I see Toby has been taking lessons from the Chicken of Destiny...it would appear calf muscles are particularly peck/bite-worthy.
5/14/2017 c7 31Hope Meijer
This was glorious. Utterly glorious. Genius in fic form. You are a master (mistress?) writer. Especially of the crotch-based adult-type-touching genre.

And please, please, if you ever do finish your novel, please link it in your profile. I know I'm not the only one who would love to read it. (And I feel your pain - I'm 20000 words into my own and it's taken me maybe two years to get that far...)
4/3/2017 c7 Guest
This is by far my favouriye story ever
12/17/2016 c7 10Christina salvatore
I love this! your stories Always make me squeal in very girly like fashion.
7/31/2016 c7 Cztelnik
Ahh that was lovely. Liked the way poor Sarah had bad luck with horrid dates and poor Jareth had to watch it all when it would have been only 13 hours! Still, it wouldn't have been the same and now she can appreciate her True Love better.
4/6/2016 c7 2PaleJewel1
Sorry that I came so late to the party (so to speak). Just found this Fic and inhaled it. Loved it utterly! It tied in perfectly with the characters from the movie. It was simply marvelous. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
10/24/2015 c7 Guest
Naww.. and They All Lived Happily Ever After...
9/18/2015 c7 Guest
Yes! I love it I love it! I love it!
6/19/2015 c7 mickeydawn995
That was wonderfully lighthearted. Loooooooved it!
6/19/2015 c1 mickeydawn995
"Perhaps it contained a ship."
I don't know if you planned on that being a reference to a relationship or how everyone 'ships' her with Jareth but I found it very funny. I'm looking forward to this story! It's gonna be awesome!
6/14/2015 c7 2Irina Hunter
How old is Sarah at the end of the story?
3/13/2015 c7 6theBabewiththePower
I love you. Will you marry me? It's totally legal in California now.
2/19/2015 c7 Olivia
Thanks for the story! I'm going through all your stories now, very enjoyable! :) Long live Labyrinth!
9/23/2014 c7 3GoldenGryphon
Awww... so many feels!

And to live mostly Happily Ever After is still more than most of the rest of us get a chance to do.
I have to admit, there are a few guys I would happily hand to the Fireys and the Goblins for somewhat similar reasons. (One guy is *still* called PigDog when we speak of him, though I think his real name is Jim.)

Blessed, blessed matrimony. Saves us both from having to date.

Thank you for writing this wonderful story that made me laugh and tear up slightly and laugh some more.
Best thoughts.
8/20/2014 c7 RavennaAngelline
Don't forget to add a Skeep-like character in your original work (which I would love to read). I have to say, hands down, Skeep is my FAVORITE character (along with Ah-Un and Kagome's bike). When I talk to people about Labyrinth fanfictions, there is ALWAYS mentions of your wonderful creation Skeep, and Rosalinda the Chicken of Destiny.

This story was adorable in all its romantic failures, and I am very happy that Sarah finally got her HEA with her One True Love. *sighs* If only we all could have grand adventures like that. Also, I would have PAID to see Kenny's Pontiac in the bog. Seriously, that was the most splendid mental picture EVER!

Any way, love your work, hope there will be more in the future, and have a splendid day!
199 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »