for The Romantic Misadventures of Sarah Williams

8/2/2014 c7 2Unnamed Wanderer
"Death doesn't stop True Love, only delays it for a little while."

(You should put a message up if you end up publishing it - I'd denfinately read it.)
6/12/2014 c7 LENA
that was so nice and funny! I translate it to my not-speaking-english husband!
5/15/2014 c1 Lylabeth 1
You are the master at this, don't you dare disappear again,you have too many fans.

Just kidding, but after so much drivel on here that I seldom bother to read past the first page, oh, so good to see you back.

Yeahhhhhhhhh!
4/3/2014 c7 Guest
ridiculously delicious
2/18/2014 c7 22Fallyn Irlandes
This made me laugh and smile. (as does the avatar...)
2/16/2014 c7 7NefariousImp
I loved this, it was adorable!
2/2/2014 c6 23Renn Ireigh
I just want to thank you again for this fic. I first discovered it the evening of a romantic misadventure of my own and I've been revisiting it whenever my love life gets frustrating. Thank you for the reminder that it's not all lava and minotaurs in tutus!
2/2/2014 c7 Bloodsired
FANTASTIC! As always your stories make me laugh and giggles with all those humor and squee for being romantically sweet. Damn lava! :D
11/4/2013 c7 Guest
Damn lava! I absolutely love your writing. 3
10/6/2013 c7 Guiltily innocen
Very sweet story :)
7/26/2013 c7 donewiththissite
Silly Jareth really should have been the damsel in distress instead of expecting Sarah to. I think that has to be my favorite part.
7/3/2013 c7 Rakrak333
I 'm so happy you are Back! My fine feathered friend and the gift that keeps giving my two favorite fics...please keep writing! Your sense of humor is wonderful!
6/27/2013 c7 88Bookworm Gal
This was awesome. I found it hilarious and sweet. Plus, it has the whole gang popping in and out to make her romantic troubles better. Nice job.
6/24/2013 c7 4Indistinct In The Twilight
Funny and sweet. Thank you for another great story!
6/20/2013 c7 51Akoya8
Oh god...it was so MAGNIFICENTLY BEAUTIFUL! I can only hope that we, your faithful readers, will not have to wait for another fic exchange to roll around to get another such piece out of you!
199 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »