for Once Upon A Coffee

7/28/2018 c19 Guest
Thanks for the read.
3/3/2017 c19 4daughterofOz
I am so glad that things turned out well. I for one one was feeling devastated and had that sinking feeling at the end of chapter 18, and beginning of 19.

Kudos
7/26/2016 c19 Guest
Omg! Tears I love it!
7/8/2016 c19 2RainbowRegal
Great story :D
11/21/2015 c19 6ForeverRegalBeliever
OMG! You really convinced me that she had died. My heart was beat tinsel fast while I was reading it. It was so beautiful. But I'm glad she's okay and they are getting married. Kudos!
8/10/2015 c19 o0Aslania0o
Happy endings... *tears of joy* love your story, AWESOME story :)
8/7/2015 c8 16SilentStormSociety
Your stories are so cute they make my heart ache with pure joy! Thanks so much for writing :)
They make my days better
4/19/2015 c19 3ShezFriend
OMG don't do that I nearly had a heart attack, thank god Emma lived and they got their happily ever after! Loved this story :)
3/10/2015 c19 morgan.michaels.353
I had to skip ahead to make sure Emma was still alive at the end of this. I couldn't handle reading the last chapter if she had died. You knew what you were doing and you succeeded damn you. Was about to become a blubbering mess because of you. This is why I don't read angst fics. Thank goodness you didn't go that route.
3/6/2015 c19 5SJ-23
Seriously thought you had killed Emma off at the beginning of this chapter. :) Fantastic. Loved it. :)
1/21/2015 c19 TimeClockz
The last chapter you had me there. I was crying like little baby at 5 in the morning because I thought she died. And I was like noooo she just got her happy ending. And then all of a sudden everything changed and there getting married. Amazing story BTW.
9/21/2014 c19 Elizabethswan99
This story was wonderful. I actually cried at the beginning on the last chapter because I though got Emma died. But either way it is a Great story.
9/15/2014 c19 insomniac
You made me cry like a baby. But I guess you saved your ass with the happy ending.
9/9/2014 c2 goddragonking
great chapter , Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
8/13/2014 c19 3Book1Worm90
I love this so much! This has a very original spin on it, that last chapter though, I was about to kill you until I realised hahah. Fantastically written:) SwanQueen all the way3
241 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »