for A hero's depressing lament

4/26/2019 c1 5Captain Bones
Well I'm glad that Diddy is happy again. And that everyone else apologize to him for what they did. I felt happy when Diddy was finally out of the depression he was going though. Diddy is my favorite character. Diddy and Dixie are my favorite Donkey Kong Country couple. And I hate that Bluster.
10/20/2016 c1 71Peachy-Author
BLUSTER! If you are ever mean to Diddy again, you are going to be in the kind of trouble that you CAN'T get out of! Still, I'm glad everyone apologized to Diddy, though. He's a little sweetie.
2/22/2015 c1 Transformers Cowgirl
This is beautiful!
9/11/2013 c1 41Twin Cats
Let's hit Bluster with a baseball bat 8 U

But seriously, though, I couldn't help but feel sorry for poor Diddy, having to be rejected by most of the Kongs. It's kind of hard, being at that age where nobody respects you.

I kind of like how Donkey acts as the parental figure in this (since I always thought they had a bit of a father/son kind of relationship) and I like how he and Dixie is trying to keep Diddy happy, you did a pretty nice job with this.
4/22/2013 c1 7Sonosublime
:O who is this bluster and where does he live? I need to go beat him up for being such an ass to awesome Diddy and Dixie.

I enjoyed reading this and seeing a bit of culture given to DK Island. Diddy needs to dry his eyes though - he has an awesome girlfriend and and has respect, even if people don't show it.

Nice work, and i hope to see more from you. and thank you for the special thank you to me. I'm honoured that I inspired you.