FanFiction.Net
for Their Spell, Our Curse

2/8/2018 c20 Guest
I feel like this fanfic is building up for a "kiss the girl" sequence lmao ;)
12/23/2016 c15 Thatoneguy1
I LOVE THIS STORY!
12/23/2016 c15 4Something dictionary related
This story really reminds me of Beauty and the Beast for some reason
9/19/2015 c1 3Kimochiru
Yes, I am incredibly aware I'm commenting on a story written more than a whole year ago. I usually not do this unless the story is worth reviewing. Like, it's one of the most unique, original plots I have ever seen, and not to mention, one with a Jigglypuff!
If you (the author) see this comment, I want to let you know that this story really captured me. Not only is there originality, love, and amazing use of literary elements put into this fanfic, there is a journey. Not a journey within the story, but a journey as the author. The improvements in writing is so evident, that I could just sense the drastic change in depth of the characters. This story unfolded from a flat, 2-D sheet into a 3-D pop-out page by every chapter. I absolutely love this!
Now, it's 2015, and perhaps you've moved on from this work, but you should know what a lovely story you've created. I hope you are still writing to this day. c:
Best regards,
SpiritsongCat
8/2/2014 c1 Lydia
I like the story so far please keep writing.
5/17/2014 c11 3SunnySummer77
I believe this is longer. Great job! :) finally someone actually took my advice on something...
As for plot development ...keep going. Keep diving, we are seeing them all in somewhat of a different light.
5/13/2014 c10 SunnySummer77
Okay I have officially read the entire thing! :) Now I have a few notes for improvement.
First let me tell you, the story itself is intriguing different, kinda original. I am not sure if this is a love triangle...I feel like it is...but maybe not...or perhaps even a love square because of Pikachu's drive to find her. Personally I just feel its between the two ghost pokemon. Shadow and Gengar...who doesn't have a name? You gave the gastly a name... Oh well that's not such a big deal. And on that note, neither is your spelling and grammar.

I like your characters but I feel detacthes toward them, why should we the readers care!? Give us a reason to care, show us, don't tell us what is happening... Get the readers to drive through this fic... I want to experience the emotions even if it is in third person. Get us to experience emotions with the characters. This is kinda hard to pull off in third person... Its easier in I actually know this is possible. And I know you can do it!

Another tip is make this longer, its relatively short. And its pretty good but it would be better if it was longer otherwise you will read it in a few minutes. :( I hope you can increase the chapter sizes.

Overall this was interesting and I hope you can continue it soon! :) Feel free to pm me for clarification or questions about anything feel free to pm me. Have fun and update soon. :)
5/13/2014 c1 SunnySummer77
Awesome! I love romantic stories as well! Aren't they!? I think so :) anyway I just wanted to tell you about this first chapter. Its a weird start... Much like the other mystery dungeon fics. I think the pokemon being used hasn't been over used and will be interesting to watch. Igglybuff... :) Everyone loves Pikachu and its insanely amazing evolution line. Pichu is tiny but mighty. He shows adorable aspects. I hope to see more of these characters and their unique talents. Hopefully they are not Mary sues its too soon to tell.
If you need inspiration or are looking for great fics I have some recommendations. :) I Also like to chat! So pm me if you have Amy questions... So great work. I will be reading more of this after I submit this review.
11/9/2013 c7 Gastly
HURRYUP AND UPDATE PLEASE
8/27/2013 c7 Guest
So cute! Please continue!
6/20/2013 c6 Karenusia
I love your story. Please keep writing!
6/2/2013 c4 Anon
i'm guessing lost love
jigglypuff and gengar ha something but she lost her memory and her just wants her back but picachu thinks he kidn-pokenaped her and he vowed to save her so i'm thinking a battle between gengar and picachu will happen over a misunderstanding and other things will happen too i just don't wanna be a big spoiler if i'm right
sry if i called the whole story
4/23/2013 c2 20Wish counselor
from my observations, you are doing the narrative art of the PMD variant
4/20/2013 c1 152Pete the Rock
Okay start, but are you including Digimon? There is a Pokemon only section in the Games category, if you weren't aware.