for From Freljord

1/5/2014 c4 KingOfCaracidia
I think it's reallllllly awesome! Keep it up!
11/14/2013 c11 anonymous
I enjoy the story but feel the need to comment that nunu is an inteligent child. not a yordle, thank you
10/24/2013 c11 Bright Man Akihiko
Red Buff is from the lizard. Dragon gives global gold to your team.
9/29/2013 c17 Petter-Tan's Reviewer
You should make a sequel to this. Like, everyone Dimitri fucked became pregnant.
9/24/2013 c16 rock hard
Very brilliant, the lemons are good, very good story writer here. After you've don't all the smutty stories you could make up your own story.
For another smutty short- I haven't seen many good vi stories, they all have to do with cait, id like something different. Have a go, I bet we will all like the results
8/8/2013 c17 1TapDat
Great ending to a Great story :P
8/8/2013 c17 Saladeo
I didnt eat this, sorry, after this i am printing it, do you think i should put ketchup to it?, anyways, this chapter was fantastic, i dont know what else to say, so that is it, good luk finding a good name!
8/6/2013 c16 iisnonoob
Dude this is an awesome fic, and it would be awesome if you finished it. You should also send the chapter about his backstory and moves to riot, he seems really good and like ap yi with more cc. We could do with an ap yi now.
8/4/2013 c16 Noodlulz
Please make the fanfic come true...Sejuani first and Miss Fortune second o.o
8/4/2013 c16 Saladeo
godddamned you, you better put the next chapter quickly XD, cliffhangers, gota hate dem, i am kind of sad you wont be finishing thias story, but well, what can i do XD.
8/4/2013 c16 Guest
I love the idea!
8/4/2013 c16 Bernie
Lovely, can't wait to see that Ashe lemon.

As for your oneshots project, I suggest doing something with LeBlanc, Kayle or Morgana, these gals are quite rare in such areas.
8/4/2013 c16 1Nocturne Bot
You are a beast when it comes to lemons dude... You should definately do it :) I have a really wierd pair as a challenge for you. One guy managed to pull it off incredibly well : Elise x Kha'Zix good luck ;D
8/3/2013 c15 1GuardianOfAll
Not much to say to be honest. Not that long ago I'd be leaving a novel of a review but now I feel more leveled. So with that said, I'd love to to see some different styles for many characters. Maybe even some variants of the same character in different realities. That would be the best way to do it and I can see so much great potential there for you.

However, this story 'does' have some potential left in it, although at the very least I'd like to see some Ashe 'and' Kayle (Not with, though that might be interesting too.) With this story still in mind however, you could just do a battle but end up with Dimitri sparing Tryn. Result? Up to you, though ideally he gives up and Dimitri somehow ends up with Ashe because of that. Ending it on Ashe instead of leaving it so open, would take some work but if Tryn is a leader by simple power then can he not also be replaced? If not there are all sorts of outcomes that might work, just comes down to whether you want to end it that way or not instead.

As for others, people always seem to ignore Kayle yet there is so much potential people ignore. She's a hardcore angel dedicated to "justice", so what? All the more potential! Though, I'm biased because she's my main. -_-'

Anyway, this isn't even that long compared to some of my other reviews or PM's but I said what I wanted to say. So now I wish you the best!

-Peace : )
8/1/2013 c15 doctorpain
Well its a great story but it sucks its over if u do continue it would be great to read more u me not with the lemon but how u write
58 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »