for The Measure of a Man

12/9/2014 c1 Guest
Oh my god... Q.Q
6/14/2014 c1 31Bizzy
I am sobbing here. My gosh.

I really...well. This was fantastic and heartbreaking. I had no idea where you were going until the very end, but I really felt that was a great ending for the scenario. Wonderfully written!
5/21/2014 c1 8the indecisive bird
... I'm just going to go to the corner now.. *shuffles to said corner and sobs hugging teddy bear*
(So.. You're saying Luke- the REAL Luke, is dead, and Clark somehow built a robot exactly like Luke to.. To.. This is all so.. incomprehensible..)
-A.
6/26/2013 c1 25buslimpan
I... This... This was a wonderful story. Feels terrible to say so but I loved this story. The only thing I was wondering about was how Luke died. Otherwise I loved it.
And you made me cry.
5/15/2013 c1 14AllHeroesWearHats
Wow, this hit me where it hurt; great story and great writing! :)

AHWH
5/2/2013 c1 2Imagine Worlds
That is probably the saddest thing I've read in ages... It's probably nearly as sad as chaos walking! (If you haven't read those books I recommend that you do despite the sadness :D) It was really good!
4/26/2013 c1 28Firefly264
Sure, just punch me in the heart why don't you.
4/21/2013 c1 Angsty robots
Well what else can I say? Sure, I wish there would have been even more delivious drama, but sometimes it's better underplay it instead of drawing it out!
So yeah: I really really liked it. Hits all the right heart chords. Kudos!
4/21/2013 c1 46LovelySinner7
Oh..oh..man..the chills that ran up and down my spine beginning middle and beginning middle and end oh my god you just feel bad for all the parties in here you feel bad for Clark, Brenda Hershel, Luke, amd flora. I mean she got so close with Luke and hershel sees luke as a son...
4/20/2013 c1 Talexx12