for Winx and Slugs

4/28/2015 c1 36PainInSilence
Talk about complicated! Jalapeno Cheese!
1/28/2015 c6 Guest
So let me get this straight. Bloom can turn into a slug!?
1/24/2015 c10 Guest
hurry up this is starting to get boring and if it gets boring i don't read it so u better write more
12/17/2014 c10 Guest
u need to make more i always get stuck on a story and then it ends D:
8/9/2014 c9 8Lilith Jae
Option 3 please. I had often wondered why Bloom was Eli's sister, they have nothing in common aside from a tiny hero complex and growing up for the first 15 or so years of their lives on Earth. But if you do go with one of the other choices, I'll still read. I really want to see how this kind of story works out.
8/9/2014 c9 2Nentone
Fortunately, I'm in a good mood to be indignant.

Soo ...

BLEH!

And P.S I'm no scaredy cat.
8/8/2014 c8 Guest
Can u plz continue this?
5/15/2014 c8 horselover64
I beg of you, update as soon as possible! PLEASE! This fanfic is awsome, so plleeaasse don't make me suffer much longer! That writers block is evil, and I think I'm going to die from waiting! :(
4/2/2014 c8 horselover64
Are you gonna write the next chapter or what?! I'm sorry,I'm just getting reeeaaaly impatient here!
1/29/2014 c2 Musane
It's me again, I think that sky will go to earth and go to the Shane's house and find the message to travel to slugterra. And when he get there, he will meet trixie and they will be a " couple" , and bloom and Eli will get jealous.
1/29/2014 c1 Musane
I think this is great, and I think they will use the drop to travel to slugterra. And I also have an idea, the winx won't earned a transformation , instead they will be slug slinging with the Shane gang and meet blakk
1/23/2014 c8 Guest
Do all of the Winx have a brother and/or sister? And as for Neotone, is he afraid of huge all–bark–but–no–bite dogs, before he finds out that it's a scaredy-dog? (evil smile)
1/23/2014 c1 Guest
Oooooooo, sounds mysterious and super awsome. can't wait to start reading it! ;)
1/8/2014 c7 1Jackie Winters
You better post soon! Not rushing just love the story and I think id better stay or u 2 will end up killing each other before the story ends!
12/29/2013 c3 Guest
Sorry about your sister. Great crossover
25 Page 1 2 Next »