for Starsign Exploration

3/19/2015 c9 Liz
What a shame that you're not continuing... I was really enjoying
3/18/2015 c2 Liz
I really really enjoy it so far! The personalities remind me of how my brother and I used to make little cartoons about magical starsign and this is how the hero and heroine's personalities were! Haha! Save for the names, my hermione's name was Claire and hero's name was Nat
3/25/2014 c9 Guest
It's a shame that you are no longer working on this it was rather interesting I had very high hopes for it
2/19/2014 c9 9Darth's Daughter
I really love this story, and I'm sad you won't continue, but I understand. I just want to say well done and good luck with whatever you do in the future.
9/24/2013 c9 Guest
Fuck you
8/16/2013 c2 Guest
Omg this is the most amazing starsign fanfic I ever read *-*
8/4/2013 c8 1Galaxite
Hey me again! I like how you incorporate new magic from the other game (I hear they had love magic!Idea: One of the Seven Bandits could specialize in it, then infects one of the gang *Maybe Marshmallow or Pretzel* so they become love sick and distracted with the first person *or Robot* they see.

Can not wait for the next chapter!
7/28/2013 c8 Guest
Love the Magical Vacation magic types, really wish there was an English translation for that game .
Certainly some interesting plot being set up as well. I don't suppose the bandits are going to end up SHARING the gems' power... just a guess. xD
This is really quite well-written for such a small fandom, and I can't wait where you'll take it in the future!
6/5/2013 c6 2Victoria-White-Cat
Oh nooooo! Is Biscotti dead?! And I think they can die because Miss Madeline did.
5/31/2013 c5 1Galaxite
So the bad guys are the good guys? Did not expect that twist!

Wait hold the phone...They were going to make a Magical Starsign Manga, AND DIDNT FINISH IT! This is just nuts! I would soooo read that!
5/30/2013 c5 2Victoria-White-Cat
Those wily bandits! (Even if I don't know who they are, details) good chapter! Looking forward to updates!
5/29/2013 c5 Guest
Yay another chapter
5/25/2013 c4 Guest
Aw man huge cliff hanger when things started to get really interesting
5/20/2013 c4 1Galaxite
Ohhhh the plot thickens!
5/7/2013 c3 Galaxite
Love this! Could you mention the pairings please, AND OH GOD PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I must find out if they live (probably will.) Thx for your wonderous contributation to this sadly smalk fandom!
19 Page 1 2 Next »