for A Guardians Wish

6/26 c10 Ichinisango
I liked reading your factic and I hope you come back. good luck
1/3 c1 Guest
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow…$.$.$$.
1/2/2021 c2 corjca1
if that was me i wouldnt want them back i would punish them everyone cruelly
1/2/2021 c1 corjca1
if they did that to me i would slaught his father and his sister and his friends and that little dirty whore rukia cut her heart out and burn the soul society to the ground kill ishine last and karin make them suffer send them to hell to good for them lol
9/23/2020 c10 1Jollyreader23
you gotta be dunkin mah doughnuts that cliff hanger is such bullshite especially with the hiatus
8/27/2019 c10 3Vendeta117
I hope you come back.
7/5/2019 c1 sasukesdoom
yes it is interesting!
4/1/2019 c10 Mangoose
I think you just wrote yourself into a corner here. Everything was going smooth and fine, and then suddenly, a very unappreciated plot twist in the form of Uryu.
3/31/2019 c3 Mangoose
People keep forgetting that the Sekireis aren't that powerful because they were nerfed to make sure they don't kill their Ashikabi by accident.

On another note, too many flashbacks.
3/3/2019 c7 Lifelessman