for Broken

5/30/2014 c13 brankel1
Love it.
8/31/2013 c10 7DarkseidAlex
I'm curious about this pairing as it is super rare to see it. I can't wait for more.
8/15/2013 c8 14Toni America
Awwwww! This is such a sweet development. I'm glad the two are coming together! I wonder how this is going to work out later when everybody else finds out. I'm so excited about this couple! Keep it up, yo!
8/15/2013 c8 Troy123
Its great she is giving jake a chance, its gonna be interesting when everyone finds out and i cant wait to read about there date
8/11/2013 c7 SkylerStorm94
Interesting
8/10/2013 c7 Troy123
Brilliant hard to belive Leah kicked jakes ass but cant wait to read the next chapter
7/26/2013 c6 Troy123
brilliant i have never read jacob and emily stories before and you have me hooked on this story and your characters are very well written, i can understand why leah is acting the ay she towards emily and jake.
7/24/2013 c6 Toni America
Wow... and I was just wondering why there are no other pairings for Emily except Sam... Like I love the two together and I love Emily just b/c ppl give her soooo much shit but variety is nice in romance stories. So it's really nice to see this.

Can't wait to see the relationship progress for Em and Jake! I love how thoughtful Emily is and I like how vindicated Leah comes off- makes for good drama. The only qualms with this story that I do have is the fact that an imprint can be broken. But given where you're going with it and how you're going about it I can say that I really don't care right now. Lol. I'm just excited to see how it goes b/t her and Jake and how everyone else will react. BUT if your explanations are on point later I dare say you could pull it off.

SOOOO Keep it up and I can't wait to see more! Kudos!
6/24/2013 c4 xXElite WolfXx
Cool Chapter, although I'm pretty sure supernatural hearing came as part of being a wolf so... it's very possible that one of the wolf's could of heard Jake and Em's conversation. And Tech. Jake the True Alpha so hopefully u don't keep sam as alpha. looking forward 2 next chap.
5/13/2013 c3 xXElite WolfXx
Great Chapter! Glad you updated! I think Emily and Jake should take it slow, I mean they should just get to know each other better and see what happens but that's just my opinion. I'm excited to see what happens next!
5/7/2013 c2 xXElite WolfXx
Wow... What an AWESOME chapter! That Lemon was HOT! I'm looking forward to seeing what Billy and everybody else have to say about Jake and Emily being together. Great Chapter!
4/22/2013 c1 xXElite WolfXx
Interesting story... I'm curious to see what happens next. I hope you continue.