FanFiction.Net
for Stardust Promise

6/21/2015 c2 fuanonemus
a) this is surprisingly good
b) you do not get go go on hiatus in chapter 2, you don't only pretentious individuals in chapter 15 or 20 get to do that or individuals with crap writing, you havent reach either of these qualifications
C) update
d) insert the cuss words i somehow magically obstaines from using, exuberantly throughout the previous review
3/2/2014 c2 102Winter Leigh End
Obviously, this hasn't been updated or anything in, like, a year; but...

It has potential. Really. Other than some minor spelling, grammatical and punctual errors; it was technique-wise very well done. The formatting is good as is the word choice, sentence structure...ect.

If you were to work on anything as (if) you continue this, it would be to ensure Merida doesn't become a mary-sue or overly typical for a Harry Potter sister. Also, watch how she interacts with others-her brother in particular, I've seen fics where an oc is a "sister" of Harry's and well, I had my doubts or felt that they were, ah, a little too "close".

This fic is still in it's early stages and I think with the right effort and consideration it could become a very wonderful fic.

Great work, I hope you'll choose to continue this :)
8/6/2013 c2 1Meghan-Black01
Awww! :( They'll meet again!
8/6/2013 c1 Meghan-Black01
Will he know it's her?! :(
4/26/2013 c2 The Dark Lady55
PLEASE! Please! IF YOU DON'T UPPDATE SOON, YOU WILL FIND A DEAD, RAPID, GHOST SQUIRREL! IN YOUR BATH TUB! NEXT TO A BOX OF SWITZ CHOCOLATE! BUT DON'T EAT THE CHOCOLATE! IT WILL GIVE YOU FOOD POSINING! MWHAHAHAHA! THE SQUIRREL WILL STALK YOU! A STALKER SQUIRREL! DID YOU TURN TO THE DARK SIDE? OF THE EVIL MAGICAL BYCYLE CHILDREN? NO! YOU MOST NOT JOIN THE DARK SIDE! anywho... just update. please? for me? i'll love you forever!
4/22/2013 c2 4shadow gods of the fallen
great chapter and hope you update soon. Good start so far and I can't wait for the next chapter.